Pekiti Tirsia Kali announcement

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Tagapagbalita, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Then stop spamming internet web boards with this childish crap

I don't know GT and I don't want too - based entirely on what he has voted like and done he is clearly an ass

2. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Janno, this was a really good point (the whole post was good).

The absurdity of Gaje's security clearance edict notwithstanding, I think you've gone straight for the jugular here--PTK's equal, some are just more equal than others outlook.

It's that old Filipino game of plutocracy, cronyism & nepotism. With the absence of meritocracy in PTK, ie Tim Waid & others ousted, what's the point?

It's an environment of secrecy and favoritism that fosters all this, and it doesn't help that it comes straight from the top.

This cult of personality also encourages lesser students to just rely on dogma and hang on the coat tails of others. Favoritism and cult of personality is a recipe for disaster.

If you check out Tuhon McGrath's PTI website, he lays the reasons why there's no secrecy and favoritism in PTI.

I hope Tuhon Tim Waid will do away with all this cronyism & cult of personality approach once he establishes his own school. :D

3. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Ok, good to know. Still think the one group run is doing things that will dramatically cut down on new people, which is what I meant by "suicide." What is a MA if no members practice it? It is a dead MA. Like a language that no one speaks any longer.

But please explain how can this one leader of one PTK organization can order others to not use the name if other organizations can use it?:confused: This Waid instructor. They can't really stop him if what you say is true. If the one leader of this one organization does not own that PTK name.

Lol at your last sentence!:D

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

This thread is the business of everyone who wants to post in it and everyone who abides by the rules is free to give their opinion.

5. aaradia

In fact, the OP said he was going to post on every MA forum he could find.

You don't want people commenting on your business, don't spam your business on discussion forums. You don't get to post your stuff, then tell people to not pay attention or comment. Internet forums don't work that way.

You don't get to play it both ways. I think you are just upset the reaction is not looking good for your organization. Maybe you will keep your business private next time. That is, if any members are left after the edicts limiting membership.

6. embra

embra Valued Member

MaPocracy in action.

7. kalimutan

kalimutan Valued Member

Keep assuming you know what's going on. Carry on.

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

kalimutan, you've joined us and I assume you've done it to either right some wrongs, state facts as you see them or to add some weight to some of the statements already given.

If this isn't the case, or your just going to sulk when disagreed with, then maybe you shouldn't post at all.

9. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

:cry:

10. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Kalimutan

If you know something that would shed light on the situation, why not share it with us instead of acting like a child shouting, "I know something you don't" in a playground? It could only work to your advantage.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  11. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

We know what the seniors have put in the public domain, so with that in mind is what has been stated online by them so far accurate?

If it isn't or we misunderstand something then why aren't you correcting those misconceptions?

As it is you are acting rather childish, so why not suck it up and set the record straight?

12. aaradia

We are going by the official statements of your organization and leader.

So, the official statements aren't official or accurate? Wasn't the OP supposed to be an official statement? Isn't the subsequent stuff posted by the leader of that organization?

Is someone fraudulently posting in your organizations name? Is someone running around faking an account of your leader?:eek:

13. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

In fact, the OP joined MAP pretty much for the express purpose of issuing the grand proclamation and then bailed out shortly after some of the MAP membership didn't bow in wonderment & homage. It seems inevitable that there will be conflicts within organizations due to differences of opinion, egos, cut of $$$ or some other reason. When you have the Organization El Supremo spouting off about sleepers & security clearances then he and his devoted followers just come off looking very silly. Taking offense to people calling out the proclamation as being extremely silly is......rather silly. Unless there's an extremely logical aspect that I'm missing here, you can't possibly make sense of any of this except to the PKT devoted. Commenting that people should then mind their own business just makes one any more more articulate than a couple of other PTK zombies that have posted & been banned on here in years past.

14. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Southerners & Korean cockpit culture

He's attempting to protect his GT's honor, but is doing it rather clumsily--only confirming what's already obvious, not adding anything redeeming. In the end it's unredeemable.

Hopefully someone who's more articulate comes from PTK to set the record straight, otherwise it just looks really bad.

It's up to those in PTK, their next generation to reign in all of Gaje's craziness, if kalimutan represents the next generation, then PTK has no hope.

If your captain is flying a 747 straight into a hill (click on link), it's probably good for the 1st or 2nd officer and others to say something. It's Korean cockpit culture.

Here's a good study (click on link) on Southerners that fits PTK perfectly, learn from it:
    [​IMG]

15. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I sir assume nothing and know more than you realise. Oh and FMA regardless of the myths that are touted is my business. Put it on a public forum then I like others have a public opinion. If you have something to clarify then put your clarifications across. Otherwise what exactly is your business???

16. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

if so the they need to look deeper into their security screening process as the sleepers have infiltrated and woken up. Lol.

17. kalimutan

kalimutan Valued Member

Mr. OMalley, I am not talking to you. My statement that you quoted was solely directed to Onpoint.

Now to everyone... It's simple, none of you are involved in the event that transpired. None of you even know the people involved and yet you're jumping around like chimps in heat. Ridiculous. I didn't realize you people had such a hard-on for GT Gaje.

I tried set things straight, but the "mob" won't have it. Act like reasonable human beings and not silly little chimps and perhaps we can have a dialogue.

Keep assuming you know what's going on. Carry on getting all riled up.

Janno made an excellent post. Thank you for that sir.

18. aaradia

Ah, so when faced with the logic that your organization started this as a public debacle, your answer is insults and name calling.

We are involved because your group posted offical statements here.

I have no cares who is right or wrong. I am not emotionally involved in the least. Just saying how this is coming across to a stranger who knew nothing about it at all, nor knows anything about any of the people. The only reason I do know is your organizations fault and choice.

Your posts here are not making your organization look any better. Rather the opposite.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  19. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

You haven't set anything straight. The OP dropped this issue here and different members have had a go at trying to understand it. Do not accuse the members of being silly little chimps when your El Supremo throws out statements that defy logic and the long established policies of obtaining a security clearance. There are sleepers in your organization by the word of your own leader. Let's gave a dialogue about that.....

20. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Here's a topic for dialogue, if you want dialogue, did the 12 Tuhons get together to ambush Tuhon Tim Waid? Were they complicit in all this? Did they know?

Or was it just GT Gaje and Tuhon Rommel? If the 12 Tuhons were taken for a ride, why not speak out?

We know Tuhon AK Bouracca is on board with the Tim ousting, since he posted a little suck-up comment titled "THEY, whoever THEY are...". From the Florida PTK site we know they suspect Tuhons Rommel and Buck as co-conspirators. We can assume that all other Filipino Tuhons are with GT Gaje.

Whether Gaje was taken for a ride himself, like the other Tuhons, it's immaterial now, because not only did he go all in, he kept on lambasting Tim publically.

Which leaves us 7 to 8 other Tuhons, whose names were dragged in this little charade, although their signatures may not be in the first document, their involvement is implicit by their presence in Austin, where they ambushed Tim.

We all know GT Gaje loves these things, there's a pattern of behaviour. The question is, given this new ousting, why are the other Tuhons so quiet?

Better men would call it quits, draw the line, side with Tim or just up and leave, thus clearing their names. Otherwise, their continued silence, ensure continuance of Gaje's long pattern of behaviour, then the question is who's next?;)