Paul Taylor Ussd

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by flyingleopard, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Actually, it is here in this link.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague
    But you are close, carry or transport would be true.

Now you know and will understand better. Fleas and mosquitos. Bad news...

This is pretty typical of our social order I have noticed.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/plague.htm

But then I am older, and not so confused with myself.

:D

2. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Those pearls of wisdom just keep coming don't they?

3. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

4. Gufbal1981

Gufbal1981 waiting to train...

I may be young, but I'm not naive nor am I confused. I am searching for more wisdom. I never claimed to know everything about kempo. I just know where I stand in the art as far as my thinking goes...so, I have to go out and search for more wisdom about the arts. I know some techniques aren't going to work for me if I practice them the cookie cutter way that they are thought, however if I go outside the box, and figure out what will make the technique better, then that is what I do. I am figuring out things. That is how I have always been.

So, if you are saying that searching for knowledge links me and Kempofist to be two peas in a pod, then sure. We are. We have some similar experience in the fact that we both trained at BAD SKK organizations. I train in BJJ, but I'm no expert...neither is he. We'll both admit that. I'm not set in my ways like some more "mature" members. If there is a better way to do something and I haven't figured it out, I would prefer to figure it out on my own.

BTW Gary, what station did you work out of again?

5. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Guf mentions,
    BTW Gary, what station did you work out of again?

I'll say,

I ment nothing bad regarding you and KempoFist you are two of my favorites.
    Experiencing life and enegetic to boot. :cool:

Metro,

Yep that is the one, Crowd suppression.
    Several videos of them in action of late on the news I've noticed.
    Maybe you could show them some of your taiji moves. :D

Gary

6. Gufbal1981

Gary, I just wanted to know what station. That's all.

7. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

You are doing good I am proud of you, just thought I'd fill you in on what I did in the streets in the 60's and 70's, only we did not have vests or shields we just got injured, and injured other's... :Angel: Fun times if you are a little "Crazy".

8. Gufbal1981

LOL. Man...the MacArthur Park thing is just totally blown out of proportion.

9. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

LMAO!!! You gotta be kidding right?? You can't get a single answer from Gary, unless of course it's the word "ditto" ;)

10. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Pacificshore,

Very hard to answer one particular way or question with one word answers unless it is something you are avoiding as in a trainwreck as Kempofist mentions.

Have you noticed I don't usually call people names, I just point them in ways they find disagreeable if they are not wanting to address a certain point.

You on the other hand, still post like you are the lord of the board.

If others did that, we would be in a dogfight. If that is your reason for not being a moderator, and now just wanting to stir as you cautioned others not to, you are doing a good job.

You just don't answer when questioned, at least I do, and am not mouthy about it. I share, you don't. :saz:

The way that guf mentions, is not particularly helpful in maintaining a good relation (adult) If it was face to face and someone mentioned that and continually pointed out certain things it would be time to square off and get verbal or maybe even a fight. Happens all the time in the real world.

But here it leads to others (like in kidiegarden) telling the kids to play nice.

It is not needed as a general rule but some boards prefer to do it that way.
    They talk about legal this and that, and lawyers and suits, but most of it is just BS, and most of us know it, and deal with it.

I think a good two word answer would be something like f*** y** but that is just not allowed is it. :ban:

Your turn.

Gary

11. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Bwhahahahaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

Sometimes generals dismount from their horses to fight along side the foot soldiers.

13. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

He wouldn't really know.....doesn't like to get hit :p

14. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

You called? :yeleyes:

No its not.

Have a 3 day temp ban for swearing and flaming. This has gone on long enough.

Don't think because Pacificshore isn't a mod anymore you can get on his back and get away with it. You can't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.