Pacquiao versus Bradley June 2012

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by aikiMac, May 18, 2012.

1. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Yep, that's a really stupid structure they have. The only thing the WBO can do is sanction a rematch. It can't undo the decision. :dunno: Pointless and stupid.

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

It's all about the asterix in the history books thought.

Bradley beat Pacquiao by split decision *

* - but it is widely believed the judges had been mainlining crack at the time of the fight

3. aikiMac

Poll: If there is a rematch this autumn, will you watch it?

My answer is no, because even though I enjoy good boxing, I'm tired of supporting corruption. And this was corruption, says me.

When the sanctioning organization can say 5 judges to 0 that Pac won, but it can't undo the decision -- that's too much for me.

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

If I had a tv I and money to pay I would watch it. It's not about the money or politics with me. I just love fighting and the big picture isn't going to get solved by me. Now if there was a huge petition, protests, and boycotting community that could actually get something done . . . I might be more along the lines of what you're saying.

5. KAMAU

KAMAU innocent bystander

my thoughts as well, at least I still enjoy the raw talent normally on show at the olympics its a lot closer to honest.

6. puma

puma Valued Member

Regardless of whether you thought he won or not, how on earth have the ring got Pacquiao on the same level as Mayweather in the P-4-P lists? Why do they have such a bias towards Pacquiao? Personally I'd have Andre Ward above him anyway.

7. Centric

Centric New Member

It's almost mid-August and I still have that bitter sense of the corruption ruling againsta Pacquiao and waiting for the rematch, but still fearing to get mad in the eventuality that the story repeats.

8. aikiMac

Yes, the bitter sense of corruption. Yuck. If the fight was this week, I still wouldn't be watching it.