Overeem Vs Lesnar in the UFC!!!!!

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Ben Gash CLF, Sep 6, 2011.

1. icefield

icefield Valued Member

Lesnar is way to inexperienced for where he is, 3 or 4 fights and people think he can hang with the Reem? partly Danas fault for putting him with the big boys, partly the fault of the division it was so weak when lesnar joined it he got away with his lack of experience because he was bigger and stronger and a better athlete than 90% of them there, and partly Lesnars fault for being so arrogant as to think he could walk in and dominate

Alesteer is almost as big and as athletic, and way more rounded as a fighter and it showed

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kVMSJculvo"]UFC 141 Post-Fight Press Conference (Complete + Unedited) - YouTube[/ame]

Theres a bit of mild swearing (warning) Dana White / Cerrone / Diaz. Language would always be a problem

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Getting a lot of respect for Cerrone

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Personally always been a big fan. Freaked out a little when he charged in there straight off and started getting lit up.

Love em or Hate em, Diaz Brothers are very talented. I was screaming for Cerrone to just keep punishing the legs. But as he said it himself, for some reason he just couldnt pull it out.

Getting punched in the face multiple times sometimes make you think funny I guess.

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I've liked the dude since I saw him fight a few months back but I'm really impressed with him as a person in that conference. Diaz seems suprisingly less dickish than his brother too