Our 5-Year Anniversary was a blast!

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Ki_Power, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

Greetings all!

We celebrated our school's 5-year anniversary of Kuk Sool in San Diego, on July 28th, 2012.

It was a great event!

I am proud to have hosted my Teacher, Chief Master Larry White of Kuk Sool of California, along with his demo team of awesome Black Belts!

We had a great turn out and plenty of demonstration fun!

Chief Master White was on hand for some Black Belt promotions at my school...

I am proud and happy to announce my wife, Susan, was promoted to 2nd Degree Black Belt, John "J-Tre" Banales was promoted to 1st Degree and one of my kids, Jacob Versoza was promoted to 1st Degree!

Here is a note from my teacher:

28 July I took my Demo team to perform at Kuk Sool of San Diego. Liam and Susan O' Connor celebrated their 5 year anniversary teaching Kuk Sool - Korean Martial Arts in San Diego California. Susan O'Connor was promoted to 2nd Degree Black Belt. I am very Proud of Liam and Susan of what they have accomplished and have maintained and persevered with their standard of teaching and integrity conforming to the Martial Arts Code.
    - Chief Master Larry White

Here is a group photo:

[​IMG]

Liam O'Connor - 3rd Dan, Vicent MC Queen Jr. - 4th Dan, Tommy Johnson - 5th Dan, Chief Master Larry White - 9th Dan, Susan Griego O'Connor - 2nd Dan, Larry Trevino - 4th Dan, Sean Campbell - 4th Dan

Here is a photo of me during the breaking portion of my demo...6 Board Stack (NO spacers) turning back kick.

[​IMG]

...more photos to come...

Liam

2. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Those are BY FAR the coolest ceremonial martial arts uniforms I have ever seen! Cool stuff man!

3. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

congrats!

4. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Congratulations, Master Larry is looking good, he lost a lot of weight, must be training hard out there in sunny Cal.

5. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

He looks great for 62 years! And he can still kick like a mofo!

6. KJMS

KJMS Valued Member

Congrats. to everyone!!