opinion

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by known, Jun 10, 2003.

1. known

known New Member

hey,
    i'm confused i cant start a martial art untill i'm sure which one i want to chosee, can someone give an over all summery over either ju jitisu, kickboxing or kung fu. plz tell me whats your favourite and why and any opinins would be great.
    thank you
    c ya

2. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

You said the school you are checking out offers Tai Chi, Muay Thai, and Jujitsu right?????? What type of Kung Fu are you asking for our opinion on? What type of Jujitsu is it? Have you sat in on any of their practices??? The best thing you can do is see what each of them are like and watch them, and see which art you could learn more easily in, don't worry about the art really, just see which class you like more. And what are you wanting to learn the art for? Fitness? Sreetfights? Etc,etc,etc....

3. known

known New Member

hey
    come on chat so i can tell u more bout it,
    see i donno the person told me more info about it but never replies about the questions i ask, so i'm stuck here wondering.
    c ya

4. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Discuss it here because there are people on this forum who have alot more knowledge on the subject. It would make your question easier to answer if you answered some of my questions.