Official MAP Meet 2012

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Late for dinner, Apr 1, 2012.

?

Are you coming along to the 2012 MAP Meet?

Poll closed Oct 5, 2012.
  1. Yes definately

63.2%
  2. Unsure at this stage

31.6%
  3. I am coming and bringing a friend

5.3%
  1. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

... Mervin?

2. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Were there any more pics of the classes (not the aftermath) ?

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Seconded.

4. Mike Flanagan

Mike Flanagan Valued Member

5. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

it seems the pics mitch has taken of us getting battered are in his private collection to admire!

6. Lorelei

Lorelei Valued Member

Just as long as he's not busy photoshopping mankinis onto us all...... :eek:

7. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Pics will be arriving but honestly I didn't get many. Most were not brilliant because the low light levels mean everything blurs, I only got some on the point and press and the ones on the phone are worse still.

I will get them up here I promise.

I'll also make sure I get a pic of the receipt or similar from Baranardos so you all know where the money went. At the moment I'm trying to wangle a discount from the leisure centre so we give even more to charity :D

I just want to say again what a pleasure it was to meet everyone and what a great session it was. I don't mean this as a, "you missed out nyah nyah" thing, but as a "this was great fun, get yourself along next time!" It really was an excellent afternoon with a great bunch of people from different backgrounds having a brilliant time. :)

Mitch

8. amerikick

amerikick New Member

Let me know when you guys get something together i would love to come. You can contact me here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
  9. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

wheres the photos mitch!
    they in your private collection so you can stroke your chest hair in a mankini while watching icefield tie me in pretzels?