Not new but reintroduction

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by tallset, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallset

tallset Banned Banned

I go by the name of Lawless and I am a street fighter. I trained various martial arts. A lot of if it was silat and philipino kali, arnis and some eskrima.
    Lots of different martial arts. I am looking to start a group of guy's to train with around Vancouver.

So I thought reintroducing my self for starters would be good. Looking for serious individuals only.

I can teach muay thai kicking skills. Street boxing and n.g.c.f

Here's a video of me shadowboxing.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

*Hannibal returns after a brief sabbatical*

Well, lets see whats happening on MAP.......

axelb likes this.
  3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

If you have trained you certainly didn't get to any level or learn much

You're really bad.....like REALLY bad....go to a real club and actually train because the thought of you trying to teach this bilge to anyone is a curious mix of hilarious amd terrifying

Welcome back to MAP

4. tallset

tallset Banned Banned

I went to jail for a body. I did not claim I am a martial arts instructor. But I certainly am more skilled than the rest of these chumps.

But on another note I looked you up on youtube. You aren't some chump. Guy knows what he's doing.

Edit:

I can see what you mean. I have a lack of balance. You seen that too. I injured my right ankle before and it took years to heal.

Lack of reach in those punches too. I was throwing em pretty short. Half jabs. But all in all.

I am at a pretty good level. My kicking skills are pretty good. But like I said my ankle has been injured and I see what you mean.

Somebody else pointed that out to me, The lack of balance though. Just now.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Serious martial artists only please, or at least those looking to learn.

Thread closed.

axelb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.