No sound on YouTube.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Johnno, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

For the last couple of days, I don't get any sound from YouTube. But everything else is fine.

Does anyone have idea why this might be?

2. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Please ignore this. The obvious answer that was staring me in the face finally registered. :eek:

But whoever climbed down my chimney and turned the YouTube volume setting right down is going to get a thump when I find out who it was! :woo:

3. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

This happens to me sometimes, but I have a work PC with no sound, is blocked from updates so can't sort out my Firefox to play embedded or any new youtube vids; the only way I can access these is on my phone :(

4. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

I don't know Johnno, you may wanna monitor your PC and see if it happens again. If it keeps occurring over and over, there is one piece of equipment to fix what I suspect may be the culprit.

[​IMG]

Ha cha cha cha cha!

5. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

This a common occurence when using the MIC on a windows system while playing a Youtube video, Skype etc. It automatically will turn down external noise in this case, Adobe Flash, when sound is being transmitted. You can stop this by settings in sound properties.