"No Gi Judo" Videos thread

Discussion in 'Judo' started by Done-Gone, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. BTW - the loud voice you here in the background coaching him (if you can call it coaching) was his clueless dad. LOL - He was quite excited, as we all were.

2. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

3. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

4. Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Valued Member

Tough bunch of kids, just like I remember. Keep up the good work. :cool:

5. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

@JC - So what are you going to do when spikey and the others grow up? Do you pass them onto another coach? That must suck, someone getting success at senior level and another coach getting the credit

6. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

The truth is that nobody knows how long they will stay. Some move on to other dojos, some to other sports, others just move away and are never heard from again. I pass many of my older and more advanced students to my brother, it's just how it has been. I enjoy the young ones, and luckily, I have many of those. Some leave while others enter. Does it suck losing them? Yes, on occation, it does. Another coach getting credit? That doesn't really bother me at all. I, the new coach and the kids all know where it all started, as do most in USA Judo... besides, I dont take credit - only ca$h and checks.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011