Ninjutsu vs Budo tiajutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Big Will, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Big Will

Big Will NinpƓ Ikkan

I believe it's very easy to read a few threads on this forum, that would instantly make you understand this topic a bit more.

To put it simply - Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu is the "official" name of the martial art most of us here train in. It is comprised of 9 different schools, some of them being ninpo schools. Often it is called ninjutsu to simplify.

If anyone else here wants to lay this out for you in greater detail, they'll do that -but I think you will find it much easier to just read a few posts here.

2. Yama Tombo

Yama Tombo Valued Member

The reason for the name Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (as I understand it) to avoid giving people the impression that they'll be "ninjas". People think they will learn a whole bunch of stealth, infiltration, espionage, mystical tricks, and such. Which taijutsu is not all about.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  3. fire&steel

fire&steel Valued Member

Well I think that could be up for debate, While Taijutsu is not overtly these things it is very much cohvertly these things and more as I have had all these and then some done to my body by taijutsu while I had my eyes open and was looking at where these things were comming from ;) :confused: :eek: :cry: :confused: :eek: :love: :D

4. Dale Seago

Dale Seago Matthew 7:6

Great answers -- and the really wonderful and funny thing is that they're all correct. :D