NINJUTSU TOPIC WEAPON HAND TO COMABAT

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by blackswordbilly, Mar 23, 2012.

1. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Crikey!

Its like those serial killers you see on tv and wonder why nobody knew they would do something strange one day...

I think I can see Martin Faulks hiding in the background.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Thought you'd left?

I'm sure I've seen at least a few times you say you were leaving, closing your account etc :p

:D

Gary,

If you look at this guy's posts in the "Real Fight" thread you'll see he admits to being a chap in a YouTube vid posted in the thread.

Now admittedly it's a bit tricky to be sure if this is what he means as he talks nonsense in the thread but have a look and then compare it to his claims of 20 odd years in the system.

Edit: Ah I see Slip has posted it here.

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgvSARNTaUo&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgvSARNTaUo&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Craptacular

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

The suck is strong with this one....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDGjKeOeb44&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDGjKeOeb44&feature=relmfu[/ame]

6. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Stop it I can't take anymore. This stuff is soooooooooooooooo bad. I don't know how anyone can take this seriously.

The Bear.

7. shootodog

shootodog restless native

i bet we know someone who does!

8. jameswhelan

jameswhelan Valued Member

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Awesome find Slip. This thread is full of win (and ninja loss).

10. gapjumper

The title of the video is "Ninjutsu Stiking Methods"

I assumed it was a misspelling of STINKING, but according to the narrative it is actually STRIKING. Yet the moves themselves are ODD with a floaty/slidey thing that reminds me of the Street Fighter game.

He keep stating that his body during the punch is all completely in alignment. Yet it shows no proper alignment whatsoever!

So I think it IS "Ninjutsu Stinking Methods"

Pants

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  11. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

If its who i think it is, His father was a fantastic musician though, I met him once on a camping trip. One other chaps mother/ girlfriend made the best cookies! Also very complimentary, told me several times how pretty my mouth was!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhwIqmmEJY&sns=em"]Duelling Banjos - scene from Deliverance - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

12. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Well it was at the very least a refreshing break from the 3 topics being posted on in the last 30 days.
    LOL

I would have to agree as well, this dude isn't Hayes style. His guys all seem to be pretty moderate. 26 yrs, ouch he must not be very good at it either.

13. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Hey now, let's not be too harsh. This was 2 years ago when he was a mere blue belt. He's probably much better now...

...Aw heck, I can't even say that with a straight face.

14. gapjumper

Is he posting messages on everyone else's profiles too?

I really cannot understand what he is trying to say....

15. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

I posted from the link so I didn't see the rest of the thread, mostly including the videos.
    Oh my. Now for the other lad, someone claiming to teach Ninjutsu as they are....has never done takedowns? Speaks about his tae kwon do, well at least he outs himself there.
    "Mountainas, he's good" If that is their benchmark.

16. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Yesh!

Attached Files:

17. gapjumper

I see Cable Focus was banned too...

Whose second account was that?

18. garth

garth Valued Member

@ Dean

Yes I did say I was going to stop posting on here, but you know its like smoking. You know its bad for you, you know you could be getting fitter, but like "Movies for Men" which I also try NOT to watch sometimes whats shown is so bad you just can't stop yourself from watching.

I actually tried deleting my account the other day, only to find you can't do it.

I wonder if they give out "Quit MAP" packs from the doctors.

19. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

They are?:jawdrop:

刀-to
    心-shin

忍-nin

刃-yaiba

Hayes couldn't even get the kanji right...:rolleyes:

20. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

You know why Ninjers can't write. They spent all their time hiding in the classroom.

The Bear.