Ninjutsu no Gokui

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Meitetsu, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Meitetsu

Meitetsu Valued Member

Hi
    I did the translation of Ninjutsu no Gokui by Gingetsu Itoh. I was trying to post on the page that the discussion was on but dont seem able to. Should i start another thread?

thanks for your time

eric shahan

2. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

You need to have a certain number of posts in other parts of MAP before you can access the Ninjutsu subforum. We had to introduce this policy due to persistent trolling in that section.

Introduce yourself and post in some other sections and you'll soon gain access.

3. mattt

mattt Valued Member

If this is really him it would be nice to be able to grandfather him in... Is there any way that could happen providing others could verify the identity?

Be nice to hear from a guy with this much experience rather than another 19 year old UFC fan :)

4. Meitetsu

Meitetsu Valued Member

If anyone has any questions i would be happy to take them here or start another thread somewhere else. Don't want to step on anyone's toes.

5. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

If you want to start a thread here I'll move it to the Ninjutsu forum, but in order to post in there, you will need to get the required number of posts.

Unfortunately, because a number of people who've caused trouble/been banned from that forum would have easily been vouched for by others, we are not prepared to make exceptions to the required post rule.

6. Meitetsu

Meitetsu Valued Member

Is there another place the thread could be started? Say under "books"?

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

I do understand this and the reasons why, but it is a tad annoying that the main forum we want to post in has been limited in this way, hey ho tho :D

Luke.

P.S: Still counting down the posts :Angel:

8. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

That or Questions and answers would be a good place.

Luke.

9. Meitetsu

Meitetsu Valued Member

Finally got my street cred so its up under the Ninjutsu forum!

10. Lucretia

Lucretia Valued Member

Still waiting for mine!

11. Meitetsu

Meitetsu Valued Member

Lemme know what you think! Still have nightmares about trying to find out the meaning of some of the Kanji characters!