Ninja Senshi ryu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by grassrooots, Jan 29, 2016.

1. grassrooots

grassrooots New Member

Just wondering if these guys turned out to be legit.

They seem to have disappeared.

Anyone know of any good Buj dojos in Western Sydney?

Found this:
    http://ninjasenshiryu.proboards.com

looks like it was abandoned

2. Crucio

Crucio Valued Member

Just my opinion, but stay away from Ninjutsu Jyuku Tatsu Dojos. They are an of shoot from Bujinkan that broke away before any of the members were able to get to any decent level in any of the schools.

There are Bujinkan dojos in Australia that are good, but you will have to decide that on your own. Find a teacher that has a direct connection to the source (is a student of a master).

3. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Isn't Senshi ryu just taken from a manga thingy?

i.e. Imaginary

4. Bonesdoc

Bonesdoc Valued Member

Depends on what you are looking for. If you want to learn BBT there are several good dojos in Sydney, but do your homework and ensure they maintain a connection to the source.

I would agree with Crucio about avoiding Ninjutsu Jyuku Tatsu Dojos as they separated from the Bujinkan quite some time ago. A standard internet search of "Wayne Roy" will provide you with enough information to make an informed choice.

If its not BBT specifically you are interested in, then be clear what you do wish to study before looking out dojos.

Good luck in your search.

5. ninjaboy

ninjaboy Valued Member

Grassroots , try these guys in penrith , they are affiliated with andrew beattie , who is sydney metro dojos ( http://www.shoshindojo.net/ )
    Even try petes site (http://www.komichidojo.com.au/ ) and maybe gillians ( http://www.courageousheart.com.au/DOJO/Home_1.html ) , gregh

6. kalari55

kalari55 Valued Member

That antony cummins is a nig idiot dont listen to him...another one is chosun ninja ...both are fantasy creators.

7. The Iron Fist

The Iron Fist Banned Banned

Sorry but what do you mean by that exactly?

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

My guess he mistyped as "b" is next to "n"

Full disclosure at first glance I thought what you did too!

9. The Iron Fist

The Iron Fist Banned Banned

Ok benefit of the doubt and whatnot but what does this particular thread have to do with Cummins or for that matter 'Chosun Ninja', I have to admit that was a new one and when I searched for it online I got somebody that of course looks dresses and talks like a ninja but is probably a poseur of some sort? What do the two (Cummins, Chosun) have in common and is it relevant to Ninja seshin ryu ( a manga)?? I have to admit I'm really confused when it comes to these various sects if you want to call them that, when I read this stuff and try to categorize it for further study I have to check to make sure I'm not taking some manga character or theme too seriously. For Chosun (or Choson) the bulk of what I saw seems about set against him, whereas the Cummins fellow it's more like 50-50 (love or hate him typical of an internet personality, the reviews of his books fall along those lines). Whereas Chosun really seems rotten based on the minutes I spent reading or watching, I can't find anything positive. Just trying to sort out the rat's nest of information :( When I see a thread like this and I think it's a neat new avenue, then I search and start getting hits on manga and anime I have a 'WTF' moment. I kind of begin to understand why this sub forum is so moderated too.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  10. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Nothing to do with the thread

Cummins is more 70/30...with the 30 for him being wrong ;)

11. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Wow! You're much more generous than I would have been.

Iron Fist-if it's still available see if you can find the threads from when AC first showed up here before he published. Since Han's being so charitable I'll do likewise and just say AC is----totally unqualified for the work. He also lies...uh..I mean...tells tales a lot too.

12. Juuloo

Juuloo New Member

The ninja senshi ryu guys did disappear. (Just like real ninjas :))

I believe the instructor moved and did not restart a dojo. In terms of legitness, he was a Bujinkan student (2nd or 3rd dan) who started up his own thing not affiliated with any of the kans.

For class in western sydney, I'm mostly repeating what ninjaboy said, Andrew Beattie in Bligh park (www.bujinkan.net.au), courageous heart dojo in petersham (www.courageousheart.com.au), Peter white in katoomba (www.komichidojo.com.au) and myself in penrith (www.shoshindojo.net). Apart from that I don't know of anyone else around that is in western sydney.

13. pearsquasher

pearsquasher Valued Member

Speaking of Ozzies...

Anyone know anything about Scott Abercrombie from Sydney? I trained with him for 6 months back in 2006 and never kept in touch. He was an off-grid kinda fella but on-message re bujinkan too. Just curious

14. EWBell

EWBell Valued Member

15. ninjaboy

ninjaboy Valued Member

I havent spoken with scott for some time , I am told that he gave it up . Quite a few of the old timers , per se , have started to drop out due to either a lack of students or interest

16. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Wow, I totally misinterpreted that as well.

17. Juuloo

Juuloo New Member

From what I had heard he was still training. When I emailed him just last week about an upcoming seminar, he said hed let his guys know. You can contact him from details on his website http://users.tpg.com.au/adslebuk/Bujinkan.htm/Welcome.html

18. ninjedi

ninjedi Valued Member

I still don't understand if "BBT" is somehow different than Bujinkan or if that's just what some people call it...?

19. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

What is written on your grade certs?