Nike Frees

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Blevunly, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Blevunly

Blevunly Valued Member

So I've been hearing about this shoe alot online and wanted to try it out, but when I went to check it out no stores seemed to be selling it (I checked about 5). One employee said they used to sell them, but quit because of people complaining about tears. So has anybody had any experience with them?

2. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I think they carry a hefty price tag. For what they are (thin soled, shoes without heels from what I see).

Chuck taylors or kung fu shoes might be just as good?

3. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

They are supposed to be one of the best shoes around for the majority of people, I wouldn't mind picking some up to be honest. Eric Cressey seems to be a huge fan.

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I have had my eye on them for a while but not taken the plunge has had a while off running due to a hip problem.I use Nike Air Rifts at the moment, the ones with the split toe and find them great for running.I can't be doing with cushioned running shoes, they seem to oddly zap the spring from my step and feel heavy,especially on the road. The whole bare feet sensation I find is better for running than heavily cushioned shoes, I think that's what the Rifts were also designed for originally .