Next for Juliana?

Discussion in 'MMA' started by maressa, Nov 23, 2015.

1. maressa

maressa Banned Banned

Dana White hasn't said yet but if I were picking the fight id be looking at Sarah Kaufman or Alexis Davis. Jessica Eye beat Sarah and lost a SD to Alexis so Juliana certainly is in their league since she beat Jessica, and Juli says she was injured going into the Eye fight but went ahead with it anyway. If the Vixen is at 100% she is a match for anyone.

2. maressa

maressa Banned Banned

So who would you pick as her next opponent?

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I suspect she'll get the loser of Tate/Nunes if that goes ahead, otherwise, Nunes if Tate gets tapped for a Holm title fight.

I thought Davis was pregnant.

4. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Apparently, jail is what is next for her. First reports are she can't seem to stop getting into bar fights. We'll see what details come out, but she may very well be suspended by the UFC for this.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/12/ultima...rrested-after-alleged-bar-fight-in-washington

Edit- here is another article with a little more detail. Well we don't know for sure what is factual, but something happened. And several accounts are adding up to look like Pena and her friend were drunk and disorderly and probably assaulting people. Enough to get her arrested. Not looking good for her for sure though.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/12/...egedly-kicked-victims-in-groin-multiple-times

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  5. maressa

maressa Banned Banned

I don't know all the details but I don't believe Juli would start a fight. It would take provocation for her to kick two guys in the balls like she did. me and her are buddies online and she certainly doesn't seem mean to me. In fact she seems like the girly girl type.

6. aaradia

Well, you have a personal bias towards here and I don't believe you are evaluating the evidence evenhandedly.

Being a buddy online tells you nothing about what she is like out on the town drunk. Knowing someone online is not the same as knowing them in person.

Your opinion is not in sync with what multiple witnesses said. And not in sync with what police believe, or they wouldn't have arrested her in the first place.

Either way, it is going to take time to sort out and so I wouldn't be looking for a fight from her too soon.

You did also note that this isn't the first time something like this has happened - or allegedly happened - with her?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  7. aaradia

Did you not notice that she admitted to being in a fight just before this incident? Not very "girly girlish" is that?

You know, some people change personalities when drinking. Maybe she should stop going out to bars and drinking. If you are online buddies, maybe you should be a friend and tell her to focus on her career and stay away from bars.
    Or this previous incident that she instigated by her own words?

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/12/ultima...rrested-after-alleged-bar-fight-in-washington

8. maressa

maressa Banned Banned

I already did tell her that. Did you consider that two people would have to very stupid to start a fight with 20? Something don't sound right there. Anyway I hope she learns from this and avoids the bar scene from now on.