Newbie introducing himself here!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MuayKiDo, Apr 1, 2004.

1. MuayKiDo

MuayKiDo Che!

Hello and greetings to all reading this post. I am Michel, 19 years old and I am practicing both Aikikai Aikido and Thai boxing for about two years.
    My training is divided over four days per week, two for Aikido and two for Thai boxing.

My encounter with this website was purely accidental. An online search for muay thai techniques led me to a great post in the muay thai section of this site. And now I am proud te be a real member!

For those who are questioning my English writing skillz, I am Dutch and I live near Amsterdam. That is also the city where I follow my psychology study.
    My personal goal is to train martial arts in order to avoid actual usage of them. I wish to grow into a greater person, who doesn't need violence to end an assault by some ' not so very nice person.' On the other hand, I also train in order to be prepared for the moments in life where martial skills can mean the difference between life and death.

ENOUGH ranting, this post is already to large (I believe). My regards to all who have actually read the whole intro, and I am sure that I will ejoy this site for as long as possible.

2. T_T

T_T New Member

welcome MuayKiDo, ive only joined recently myself! there are some very informative posts in the forums and im sure youl enjoy reading through them as i have.

TT

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

alreet Michel, welcome to the MAP madhouse :D

4. Adam

Adam New Member

The dutch minority is growing it seems!

Welcome to MAP Michel :)

5. Loci

Loci Valued Member

hello and welcome to MAP :D

6. johndoch