New Website

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by hongkongfuey, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KungFuGrrrl

KungFuGrrrl Valued Member

I checked it out and I LOVE it!
    GREAT move!
    KFG

2. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Great idea guys. So - are you getting these boards cheaper by the dozen??? :D

That only leaves the question, where do you post the "Why are so many IT people into martial arts?" thread? :)

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

We wish! Vbulletin software is charged per licence :(

Here on MAP of course :D

In fact - if you do a search I think you'll find a thread like that already exists.

4. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Ah! but that was before you have given the world a choice. Any bets on someone coming in from the technology side and asking the question?

Anyway - enough of this frivolity - the registration is in on the other forum, see you there. :)

5. tl Eric

tl Eric I think I'll have a Tab

I joined the site about a week ago and while it doesnt have a huge amount of members yet I would really recommend it to anyone who has to use computers for work, school, gaming... pretty much anything. I thought I would be a bit annoying as I'm a bit backwards with computers but all my problems have been solved so far with everyone eager to lend a hand... Cool site, go and have a look.
    P.S. I have to highest blackjack score.... just try it ;)

6. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

Great to hear you like the site so far Eric. :D

Don't forget to recommend it to all your friends using the 'Refer a friend' link at the bottom - you will then get credit for them joining the site.

7. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

Great site!!! :love: I have a question though. I signed up and the email address I put isn't working so I have a new one but I can't change it until I get verified. But I can't verify my account since it was sent to the email address that doesn't work anymore :bang: . How can I change this :confused: I don't know anything when it comes to computers :eek: so I'll be on the site alot ;)

8. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

PP - PM me your old e-mail address and I will validate your account for you.

9. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Im there with bells on. 'tis a goodly site indeed, tho those Davmin and Orac guys are a little 'shifty' looking ;) :p

You guys helped me loads over there, and Id class myself as an intermediate user, any beginners can definately get a LOT of help there!

Thanks again Admin.

10. gaz shaw

gaz shaw New Member

cool site, i'm signing uo as we speek (type) :D :D :D

11. Jayevan79

Jayevan79 New Member

just signed up. cool site. should be as helpful as MAP :)

12. Bograt

Bograt Banned Banned

Thanks Guys

I have had lots of experience with comps and enjoy repair and builds.

The softwear side can be a pain so hope the site helps. I use XP and Suse Linux as a duel boot, new to linux so anyone with knowledge Hi I'm Your New Freind. :) :) :) :) :) :)

13. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Theres a few linux heads on easy-tek.....

14. YODA

Sad but true :Angel:

{{Cue Metallica soundtrack}}

15. Bograt

Bograt Banned Banned

Hu :eek: brill. give me linux any day over MS but I think i'll keep MS for the rest of my clan. :) :) :) :)

16. Richdog

Richdog Limecat is watching...

Ooo having just got a job as a PC technician and being a moderator at another major PC tech site, looks like I may have a few helpful posts to make. :)

17. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

I'm still waiting for my confirmation email :cry: I wonder if I bodged the email address.

18. YODA

Cool - I'll look forward to seeing you there :D

19. YODA

I've just authorised your account manually - enjoy :D

20. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

You are a gent. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.