New style assistance

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by snyderkv, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Relax, It's not like I'm a presidential candidate who the oppsition is trying to dig dirt on to derail his campaign. I would have sold the business long before it got to the point where people would judge a good school by an insult sent to a douche in a personal email years ago. I know you're not serious, it's apparent by your word smithing me to death.

2. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

And you just made it that much better.

Oh no, not the funds wars. What do you own? A cookie shop?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I've seen schools lose a massive chunk of respect because of things like that. And I mean mma and bjj gyms, not just stuff like ksw. As for the word smithing, I like having a wide vocabulary. I can dumb things down if you want but I'd rather not.

4. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

and better

5. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

You can discredit what i have to say by boasting your word smithing skills onto me if you like, but that doesn't mean you are correct.

Things like that? But not? Different scenario, personal email plus the credibility of the accusations made by some online punk doesn't hold that much weight in my opinion.

Like I said, I doubt anyone would care that I called some guy a fag online years ago in a private email as if I were some lib trying to derail Sarah Palin's presidential campaign.

6. Southpaw535

Don't be so sure. Martial arts politics can be just as retarded as normal politics.

"Speak with authority on any subject and people will believe you"

Anyway I'm pretty sure I just said I do it because I like the words. It has nothing to do with trying to discredit you and everything to do with me finding a more limited vocabulary incredibly boring.

7. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Ok

8. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

9. Southpaw535

Its called having email notifications on and jumping on anything that distracts me from english coursework. But neither are a hobby. Training is my hobby, and something you should really do more of.

10. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Or it's called not having a life. Just joking. Thanks for all the advice and with subtle cheap shots at my lack of vocab.

11. Southpaw535

I'm the first to admit I'm a loser don't worry

12. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

The store is not mine, it's in another family members name. I just bought it for another family member, sorta like an angel investor.

Managing a business is buying yourself a job. I bought someone else a job and collect an agreed amount on the return until it is sellable. Your cheap shots obviously show your knowledge of the situation and business aptitude.

13. Instructor_Jon

Instructor_Jon Effectiveness First

snyderkv,

How about this? All this forum is doing for you is wasting your time. Why don't you go try your idea? If it is a good idea it will succeed if it is not a good idea then it won't. You don't need us, it seems to me.

The Martial arts business can be incredibly darwinian. So sink or swim, it's up to you but stop expending your energy in this unhealthy and ultimately pointless argument.

Go found your Martial Art already, and leave us alone.

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

That's interesting, as before you claimed it was yours but she was just running it for you because you were out of the country. So since one of those obviously can't be true, which one is the truth and which one is false?

Oh, and if you had any business sense, you'd realize most of these are hair-brained schemes. As for me, I do all right for myself. I'm an authorized dealer for two different companies who supply law enforcement equipment and make a pretty decent income on the side just from those with minimal involvement. Paid off my house in 4 years, so I'm doing just fine thank you.

15. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

The dedication involved in getting that far in English and MA probably means your not a loser.

The fan boys that spend all day going after easy targets like my post, in order to feel better about themselfs, are the ones without a life or most likely not reach their personal financial or career goals. Look at JamesDavis spending all his time digging up dirt on previous threads and forums about my families personal life because he was butt hurt over some stupid idea that I'm hardly half serious about. Is that the guy you want to run a major server farm for a fortune 500 company? Probably not and these hating fan boy posts reflects that character. Infact, I wasted too much time already. I think I will go study right now myself.

16. Instructor_Jon

Okay everybody, he's gone...so don't feed the troll.

17. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Typical attitude of someone who feels life should be served to them on a silver platter and avoids hard work as much as possible. You're the type of guy who gets a job somewhere but then when you can't immediately be part of the management want to move along somewhere else.

Here's some friendly advice. If you truly want to succeed you have to work for it. I am saying this from sitting behind my nice desk with an expensive desktop, in my library in the house I bought and paid for myself while my kids play with all the toys they want and while my wife is out driving one of the cars we bought and paid for to go get a massage and buy a few things for herself at the store. I didn't get it by piggybacking off of others' hard work nor getting a job someplace and immediately getting a managerial position. I worked up to 70-80 hours a week when I first started just to pay our bills and get decent food on the table. Though no one on a law enforcement salary could ever call themselves rich, I'd be confident to say we're pretty darn comfortable and get a fair amount of our wants. Perhaps if you actually stick with something for more than a few months you might see some success out of it.

18. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Few words, this thread is a year old.
    -Things change
    -Business not in my name
    -I never had an intention of running the business in the way you describe. I mislead you in the original OP because I thought details would derail thread. Someday I may still actually help manage the business though. Any more snoopy questions you would like to know?

You must be responding to cookies comment. Not mine because I'm not impressed by your profession or how much you make. I can care less. You must of missed the subtle sarcasm when I responded to Cookies comment.

19. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

How are you any less of a troll than me? Please describe. And are you really an instructor? Because you just missed a few posters on how defaming online can destroy the credibility of schools.

20. Instructor_Jon

Defined: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

I didn't start a flame war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.