New layout

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Achilles, Jul 6, 2007.

1. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Look up "ownage" in the dictionary, it too might prevent further embarrassments in future squabbles ;).

2. Lily

Lily Valued Member

The new layout of H&F is the best thing that's happened to MAP. I would so buy a drink for the person whose idea it was.

:cool:

3. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Don't be messin with the "Ownage" for it is my Kata.......Only I have exclusive rights to my kata...Just ask the Moose ;) :p

4. Colucci

Colucci My buddies call me Chris.

I get what you're saying. You're the kind of dude who reads a magazine without flipping through the table of contents first. Taking each article as it comes...a surprise around every corner. I can dig that, as I sometimes do the same.

However, you can hopefully understand why, on a site with 30-something-thousand members, we wanted to try to keep things a bit more organized, on the whole. Especially in one of the more encompassing (I'd say interesting, but I'm slightly biased) forums on this site.

P.S. - T-Nation just launched a revamped site today. Coincidence? I think not. MAP is a trend-setter. A trend-setter, I say!! :D

5. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

And yet you live so far away! :D To be fair it was me and Saz who sorted most of it. I'm happy with it anyway.

Achilles - Like you already said, you're getting used to it. I could see that the only real complaint that was going to come our way was the one you have made, where it was easy to just open all the new threads in tabs and be done with it. I was actually the same when I first made the changes but I knew I would get used to it and end up preferring it because it works better on other forums. It is much more organised and as we grow the forums will start filling up more and it will make a lot more sense. In a year you won't be able to imagine it being like it was before.

As H+F is so large on here, we wanted to develop it and allow it to go further. This is a major step in the right direction for all concerned.

6. Tom@Foresight

Tom@Foresight Valued Member

Really like the new layout, makes much easier navigation!

Good one MAP!!

TOM