New Global Moderators

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Aegis, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Don't worry I'm currently rating the MAP girls on a pie scale... :D

So far Saz is steak pie.

2. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

It's all about the food with you isn't it Chimp :D

Soooooo.....let us all have our pie ratings then! :p

3. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Chimp better have put you in the sweet part of his pie chart :love:

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

lol - ye smoothy pac.

5. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Lololol!

Pie chart :love:

6. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Well she is 'The' Panda Sgt.....there is no other ;)

7. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

The pie scale is complex and full of little intricacies and subtle nuances.

It was first developed in 1999, some months after the release of “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace” when an associate decided that he really liked chicken pie and that he also really liked women. So, what better thing to have than a woman made out of chicken pie?

I forgot to mention we were drunk.

Anyway, an intense conversation followed about the pros and cons of having a woman made out of chicken pie which eventually resulted in a pie scale of rating women.

Now, chicken pie is near the top of the scale, I personally added steak and kidney pudding (there was some debate over its pie-ness, but the judges ruled in my favour) as the pinnacle of womanhood (e.g., Lily Cole, Kristin Kreuk, Evangeline Lilly, Zhang Ziyi and Tila Nguyen ;) ) and right at the bottom we have fish pie ( e.g., Ginger one off Girls Aloud). I tried to lobby for the inclusion of sausage roll right at the bottom but I was overruled and as of 2001 I was awaiting a date of appeal.

Any how, in the scale we also have turkey pie, which is like chicken pie but a little bit cheaper (e.g., girls in nightclubs who look sweet after 3 or 4 pints). Lemon Meringue Pie are girls who are a bit fruity and so on and so forth…

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I dont think I want to know now!

And btw a steak and kidney pudding is NOT a pie,but thats a whole new thread..... :p

9. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Ohhh....so now it makes more sense to me when I was in the pubs in Sydney and smashed.....I kept seeing all these turkey pies and lemon meringue pies around me, I thought it was something in their beer :confused: Or maybe it was something in their beer :D :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.