New Eskrima Classes

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Kent Eskrima, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Kent Eskrima

Kent Eskrima New Member

New Basic/Beginner classes in Eskrima/Kali/Arnis beginning soon links removed

Welcome to MAP.

I'm afraid we don't permit free adverts, so please contact site Admin if you'd like to place an advert.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

You are right on my doorstep, so I'd be interested in coming along.

What style of Eskrima do you teach and who is your coach.

You also say you teach street self defence, so what is your background in this area.

3. Kent Eskrima

Kent Eskrima New Member

Hi Simon

Thanks for your email. I will be teaching the Warriors Eskrima system and my current teacher is Guro Krishna Godhania who heads the Institute of Filipino Martial Arts.
    I have also trained in Doce Pares Eskrima previously, and also some Sayoc Kali.

The self defence stuff will be Eskrima empty hands: striking, kicking, locking etc, and defensive drills, most of which is derived from the use of Filipino weapons. I also have previous experience in other martial arts Karate, Muay Thai etc.

If you join the Facebook there are some videos demonstration the kind of stuff we will be training in.
    You are welcome to come a long to a class or contact me for more details, we will be starting up in September.

Thanks

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I've done some training with Krishna in the past and will certainly check out your FB page and training videos.