Never Gymless

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Blevunly, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Blevunly

Blevunly Valued Member

Ross Enamait's new book just came out on the 18th. Anybody ordering it? I got his last book (Infinite Intensity) after it recieved much praise from MAP, and it was very well put together. This book looks like a bodyweight only version of Infinite Intensity, and I don't know how much it will add so I am a little hesitant of buying it.

http://www.warriorforce.com/nevergymless.html

Any thoughts or comments?

2. Song1

Song1 New Member

It looks good. I never read any of his works before. How was Infinite Intensity?

3. Blevunly

Blevunly Valued Member

Infinite Intensity was an exellent book. It really helped me get into bodyweight exercises and it uses dumbells and sand bags too (but I don't have any). If your looking for some help setting up a bodyweight routine or even some new ideas for exercises then I would check it out.

4. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

If his other texts are anything to go by, this will be an excellent addition to anyones library.

5. Legolas

Legolas New Member

I ordered it. People seem to be receiving it in two days so mine should come today. I haven't read his other texts but I've heard nothing less than praise for them. Ross seems to be really excited about this book so it must be good. Try checking out his forum. BTW, I like the price as well.