Need help getting my assigned training partner to put on his big boy pants

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TheUnnecessaryEvil, Mar 16, 2021.

1. TheUnnecessaryEvil

TheUnnecessaryEvil Banned Banned

Finally some objective advice!

2. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Try not to let it annoy you. I promise you it's better to not fall out with your training partners 99.9% of the time, and your description doesn't sound like it's the .1% of the time where it is.

Also try not to use phrases like thick skull to describe your teammates, you never know who's reading what on the net!

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Ok snowflake, don't take the advice, fall out with your partner, and don't have anyone to train with, simples.

4. TheUnnecessaryEvil

TheUnnecessaryEvil Banned Banned

That's not how this works either. You're the one crying over here about the pointless morality of my actions as opposed to how much sense they make. You're the snowflake. Learn your place.

5. Dead_pool

Anyone else reading these posts in a comedy Ben Shapiro voice?

Dan Bian likes this.
  6. Tom bayley

Tom bayley Valued Member

No.

The Original post was an honest question. asked with respect. in a discussion forum. It is also about a common problem - uncooperative training partners. This thread could have been a valuable resource for other students to find helpful advice. In stead you have chosen to attack the poster.

So, no, I do not find anything about the fact that you have succeeded in alienating a new forum member amusing the slightest.

7. Dead_pool

The new forum member who has got himself banned twice inside a week without any help from me? Yes I'm sure he will be a productive member of the forum.

icefield likes this.