Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by |MT|omar, Nov 23, 2005.

1. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

Hey, just wanted to ask if any of you guys have this game yet. I wouldn't mind seing a couple of in game screen shots or a few of your favorite cars etc etc.

I should be gettin the game this week, im a pretty big fan of the NFS games so yeah, hoping that this one is good

2. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

A friend of mine here at uni has a copy on his PC, though i'm not actually sure the games been released in the UK yet so i think it might be a bit of a dodgy pirate copy. I played it a bit and it's pretty good, i think i might get it on the xbox this christmas. I couldn't tell you much because when i played it my friend hadn't got that far but from what i saw it seemed like a decent game, lots of speed, lots of modding options and the fun of having cops trying and failing to chase you down. The graphics were ok, nothing amazing, but as it was on PC i don't know how much of that was down to the hardware, they might be really good on a top end PC or on the consoles. Your best bet is to read some online reviews like on IGN, but from the small amount i did play i would say it's worth getting.

3. robert RR

robert RR New Member