Neck, Arm, Leg Pressure Points

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Cougar_v203, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Yeah Mark, and while you're jerking test tubes I'll be owning you, 'Sowheeeee!'.

Sorry, just watched 'Deliverance'

I'm sure that's not how you spell Beryllium! :D

2. Mark Davies

Mark Davies Valued Member

Squeal piggy squeal, boy you gotta puuuurrrrdy mouth:D

Spelling adjustment assimilated cap'n, hehe.

3. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

I assimilate you Private :D

4. Cougar_v203

I assimilate you Private :D

5. Solane

Solane New Member

Don't Worry Andy I would have been more concerned if non of the moderators had posted telling us to rain it in a bit. It just shows you are a responsible site.

Very detailed post Mark are you a doctor or studied medicine.? :)

Solane

6. Mark Davies

Mark Davies Valued Member

Nope Solane, I'm not a doc, I've just done alot of research as I train people who HAVE to 'switch' people off immediately & with 100% reliability.
    One of our TKD students is a heart surgeon, & I had him look into the effects of vagal inhibition for me.

7. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Yeah true :D

Theres no hidden magic to pressure points, no deadly death touch. Its not a substitue for regular scrapin ;)

I had a discussion with Mike "Pesilat" were I was anti pressure point. But he rightly informed me of there uses. They can be another usefull tool. Instead of looking for that awkward target to hit, just take the opportunity when it presents itself. If your in a situation when you can't get off the big strikes they can be effective and also in grappling and restraint situatiuons.

It all comes down to how much time you can train and what you think its most productive to spend you time doing. Personaly I wouldn't put pressure point training before striking or grappling training.

8. Cougar_v203

the one point i know very well is the groin :D