Naruto

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by dexxl, Mar 20, 2006.

1. dexxl

dexxl New Member

anyone got episodes from 101 - latest?

i got from 1-100 i am willing to burn a copy of and exchange for the above, if you're in australia.

2. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Try Dattebayo Fansubs.

3. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

i got 170 ^_^

4. dexxl

dexxl New Member

u got until 170, or ONLY 170?

5. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

just download them...you'll never find someone who will actually go through the trouble of burning and sending them to you :rolleyes:

6. dexxl

dexxl New Member

i got to 150 now... need a website to download the rest if anybody knows of any. NOT TORRENTS

gawd damn i wish i was one of them ninjas now lol...

7. Kalifallen

Kalifallen looking for partner

The English box set of season 1 (uncut) is coming out on July 7th for $50. Not sure how many episodes though.
    I think there are seven season.....

Does anyone know how long the manga is? Is it a 20 manga run or is it still running like the anime?

8. Gary

why not torrents? it's the easiest way to get them and availiable free because the host uses very little bandwidth.

9. flaming

flaming Valued Member

I stoped watching them at 100 because my computer was broken and couldn't be bothered kepping up. Though watching an episode each day i should catch up prety quick.

10. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

You can find full episodes to watch on youtube.com. That site is amazing w00t!!!

Watched so much of Naruto :D :D :D :D

11. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

I own every single released episode, OVA, and movie. And yes I've watched them all too, lol.

The manga is still running like the anime. They just released chapter 350ish or something.

12. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Naruto anime at present sucks its been stuck in a filler run for EDIT:52 episodes and those fillers are really BAD. The anime is currently on Episode 186 and manga is 269 both can be downloaded from www.naruto-kun.com.

God now I know Im a geek.

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  13. Gary

30?!! We should be so lucky, we hit 52 weeks of filler not too long ago. A whole year of filler :(

14. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

My bad on the wrong manga chapter. I don't read the manga (yet) so I wasn't exactly sure where it was.

And yeah, the last few fillers have really been making me angry. But at least they're supposed to be getting back to the manga soon, sometime within the next month.

15. Tri

Tri New Member

Ah thats good, I havent missed much in that last year then.

Naruto the Movie number 2 is out.

16. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

The 2nd Naruto movie is good. I've noticed a theme though- They like to introduce HUGE amounts of technology during the movies. I'd give details but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen the 2nd movie.

17. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

2nd movie seemed to have colonial undertones to me which was interesting but in fairness the movies are a bit too daft for me. The fights were good in the 2nd movie but like the fillers overall they are just too child orientated...

18. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

off topic but has anyone notice that in the american versions the blood is black....stupid censorship :mad:

19. KageAkuma

KageAkuma Valued Member

I don't even bother to watch the American version. I watched one episode and was horrified how bad the dubbing was.

20. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Aren't i'm glad that I revived this Naruto thread. :p