Naked Weapon Movie!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dirk Dagger, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Dirk Dagger

Dirk Dagger I Love Kelly Hu

Anybody here seen the NAKED WEAPON movie? It's a very good MA film. I give it two thumbs up. Maggie Q and Anya really rocks! It's highly recommended for MA movie lovers everywhere.

Below are some pics of MAggie Q(Quigley) the star of the NAKED WEAPON MOVIE.

Attached Files:

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Nice MA but IMPO as a movie it was pretty bad (as in not good, not street bad meaning good, but the original meaning of bad). Total TnA movie (one of the plusses). A lot of the times i can see where it was going, but just didnt get there for me. A few good scenes, the rape scene was unnerving for me.
    Apparently it was Daniel Wu's first proper MA movie, I always thought it was Purple Storm, but actually he doesnt do anything in it and i didnt notice.
    What kinda got me was that EVERY little girl that they trained all became gorgeous and amazing looking. I know training for years doesnt make you gorgeous (me being living proof) but hey! what were the chances. I wished there was more of the model at the beginning of the movie....yum