Multiple Opponents

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Sambo Master, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Sambo Master

Sambo Master Banned Banned

I have had a problem in the past with a gang jumping on me 5 at the same time. i am always stuck in coz i am worried they will do it again but i hav had enough. it looks like i will end up havin to fight them so can anyone give me some advice on fightin off maybe 6 people at a time. ANYTHING!

Ceers!

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Keep an eye on your exits - always keep one available - and RUN!

NO martial art will prepare you to fight 6 people.

3. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Theres only one way to beat 6 people, and thats to hunt them down individually and beat the crap out of them.

This, of course, is a moral decision for yourself to make.

Col

4. Cain

Cain New Member

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em ;)

|Cain|

5. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Buy some pepper spray or a Katana and wail on them. Or take up ninjutsu and sneak into their house and defeat them one at a time.

6. Jim

Jim New Member

Not that we condone this practise of course, as it's illegal, but... I have done this before when I felt I had no choice and a multiple attack was imminent. I told them that if they did I knew where they lived and would get them each individually. Didn't stop them from giving me the caning I would have got anyway, but they had a fair amount of paranoia for a month before I got them.

7. Swoop

Swoop Valued Member

If it's gonna happen no matter what then find yourself some kind of equalizer. You'd be better off calling your friends for help than using a weapon but if you do decide to pick something up to swing at them with make sure it's something you could later tell the police you found on the floor (so no swords). On a legal stand point it would put you in a better position because it would look like you didn't plan to use a weapon but one just came to hand while you were being attacked.

Either that or you can call the police, give them the names of the people causing you hassle, go out and let them beat the crap out of you them press charges. They should get a more sever penalty that way.

How old are these people and how old are you? If you're school age then forget everything I just said.

8. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

:(

Get some nunchucks or a Katana...you can always say you found it on the floor. Better yet...bring a gun.

9. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Mess up the first guy so ruthlessly his friends barf.

10. andy m

andy m New Member

inform the police to cover your own back incase the police need to be invoved, take a telescopic baton out with you and when they come for you give them wot for. always aim for the collar bone and kneck area or the knee joint. then claim selfdefense.

11. johnson

johnson Valued Member

If you can get away then do so. If not and you absolutely have to fight then assume you are going to lose and will probably be going to hospital. Real life is very different from the movies - this is why you must try to get away. If you are trapping then be grim and attack the largest preemptively. My sensei used to say 'rub his face in concrete ground' - he meant that you had to make the large one scream and scream. I know somebody who was felled by two men in a mugging and lept up an bit one guys testicals and started shaking his head - he said he felt one of the break. The guy was screaming the other ran off he wanted not to be there, the other guy limped away. My friend was seriously hurt in this encounter and was in hospital for a few days. This is why you have to run if you can or you have to be utterly ruthless to one who they think is powerful to send a message that they a dealing with an animal and they should look for an easier target. But bear in mind that you will most likely get seriously hurt - is it worth it.

12. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

Yeah I agree, (If your under 18)

Go to each one of their houses, wait to their parents are gone. When the person comes to the door get inside and beat his ass in his own home.

If you are in serious fear for your life, call the cops. But, it you do not want to do that.....

Set one of their cars on fire. ( I do not condone this) A lil bit of gas on one of the tires would make it go up in flames.

I actually had one of my friends do this before. It gets peoples attention quite quickly.

Sean

13. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

I would get a gun, but if you don't want to use deadly force. I would go with a nice stungun one jolt with take down a person. And Mostly likely after the first one goes down, the other will run away,

14. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

Another Idea taken from the Ninjutsu Forum:

Take a 35mm film tube and fill it with power (make sure it is the type that has the "Keep away from your eyes warning") and throw it in 1 or 2 of thems face. It will cut your situation down to 4 on 1 with I would still run. But at least there are better odds.

Groin Kicks are good as well.

Yes, us Ninjas are dirty, cry about it.

15. YODA

What stupid advice. This is not a Ninja film - this is reality.

LOL!

16. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

Stupid?

I've used it before, at that time I was using a sandwish bag rather than a film tube (I like the file tube sooooo much better). It works so well. You can temp blind/distract an enemy while you escape (out the door, around a corner etc.). Definitely help me when 'muscle-man" was standing up to me in bar cause I stepped on this foot.

17. YODA

Bwaaahahhaaaaaaa.........

18. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Buy a machine gun.

19. stump

stump Supersub

And proper ninjutsu people wonder why others cringe and laugh when they find out what MA they do.

Why does ninjutsu attract such muppets?

20. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

I've got to disagree Stump!

I've got much of my Ninja skills from studying Beverly Hills Ninja!

The tub of powder works great, better still not standing on big peoples feet! :D