Multi-Weapon Bag

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Ninjit, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Ninjit

Ninjit New Member

Anybody know where I can get some sort of (reasonably priced) bag big enough to carry all of my weapons to training. I have a Bo staff, Bokken, Shinai, Jo staff, smaller stuff like rubber training knife, tanto.....you get the idea....the other students in my dojo found a store that used to sell a camping bag that was perfect, but they stopped selling them before I could get in.....

2. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

I bought a fishing rod bag if that helps

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

We got a trident. All we do is wrap the head up and then stuff it in the car.
    Most of our weapons can fit in a normal sized sports bag (tonfas, butterfly knives etc)

4. Ninjit

Ninjit New Member

I'll try a fishing rod bag....my biggest problem has been finding a bag that will fit my bo staff. There aren't many 6ft bags floating around my area haha. I thought of a tent pole bag, but they're only 4 foot because tent poles come apart and fold down....

cheers guys

5. Karatebadger

Karatebadger Valued Member

Something like this should do the trick

Shakespeare Agility 6 Tube Rod Bag

You ideally need to look for a rod bag from a UK/Irish source or somewhere that imports British/Irish fishing tackle as long rods in 6' sections don't seem to be popular outside the British Isles.

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Another option would be to look at ski bags or kayak paddle bags

7. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Can't you tie em all to your back and put a headband with random kanji on

8. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

+1 for the kayak bag. They're huge.

9. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award