muhammad ali highlight

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Ikken Hisatsu, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Jamo2

Jamo2 The Louie Vitton Don

Im not able to host it but if somebody sends it to me, then whoever wants it thn can add me on msn as seen above and ill send it to them.

2. Stxsas

Stxsas Keep on Flowing..

Give me i will host for a while!!

3. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

ok add me at <Personal contact details removed>

im not too keen on sending it to many people because it eats into my bandwidth cap, but for you guys in the UK national traffic doesnt cost right? thats how it works here anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2005
  4. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Jamo when you get it let me know and Ill add you then... if that suits.

5. Topher

Topher allo!

Why not simply rehost it at yousendit?

6. Jamo2

Add me and point everyone in my direction once youve sent it to me.

7. CKava

Why did his e-mail get removed can't you just click on the profile to get those anyway? if you have the option to include it on your profile why should you not have the option to post it on a thread?

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Posting personal contact details in a discussion thread is prohibited.

You would know this if you'd bothered to read the Terms of Service you agreed to when signing up to MAP :rolleyes:

9. CKava

Yes I didn't debate that it is in the terms of service I am questioning why it is given that my e-mail and many others is available for all via one click on the little picture of the man beneath the post count. If Ikken adds his e-mail address to his profile anyone will be able to see it whereas when he posted it in this thread the only people who would see it are people looking at this thread, which is a substancially smaller amount of people. I just don't get the logic of it? If people are not allowed to post their e-mail address why give them the option to include it in their profile?

10. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

because non-members can read the forums, but not see the profiles..... if your a member, your ip address is logged, which means if you are stupid enought to abuse the information, you can be traced......

Its just a safety feature....

btw.... you can get the clip Here In order to conserve bandwidth and therefore keep it up as long as possible its only available in zip file, so you'll need unzipping software, but theres some available free at www.download.com

11. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

Whoa!

About 2 minutes in is the hand speed for real?

12. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

yeah... that bits insane. not just speed either, the other guy crumples. I want to know what he had for breakfast!

13. Jamo2

Thanks SP your a star. They just dont make fighters like they used to.

14. Timmy Boy

Timmy Boy Man on a Mission

Not his weetabix by the looks of it! :D

15. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

Anyon remember the bit in the first matrix where Smith is fighting Neo in the subway and chucks himm against the walll and (By the miracle of CGI) his hands just start to blur as he hammers Neo? Now you know where they got the idea from.

16. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Smith still wasn't as fast as Ali :)

" I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammah Ali

17. Bejito

Bejito New Member

Thanks a lot for hosting SP :love:

18. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

No probs :D It'll stay for as long as I can let it :p

19. Jamo2

I know its old, but does anyone fancy sending this to me please, i formatted my pc and lost it.
    Along with my Dekkers highlight :eek:

20. James H

James H Valued Member

I'd really fancy a look at this video as well, Ikken or anyone? If you send it to me I will host it for you guys perma so everyone else can see it.