most of you dont know "much" let me explain

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by InsaneSocrates, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Of course you can!:) You just sit and rest that knee of yours and I'll get you some. Would you like some milk with those?

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Ooops! I think I just finished the last of the milk in a Banana Milkshake! :D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2004
  3. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Johnny, let me preface this by telling you that I love you and I am only doing this for your own good.

JUST SAY NO!

You have a problem, get help Johnny - I'm sure all of MAP'ers will be here for you if you need us. Right guys?...guys?...well anyway, I'll be here for you Johnny!

4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

I can share some with you. :)

5. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Just got back... did you save my seat?

I bought some more food... i got some bottles of water, can of Cola, some more pringles, and not forgetting the pop tarts :D oh, and a packet of jelly babies for Yoda.

No alcohol though... sorry; i got asked for ID, which i did not have on me.

What did i miss? did InsaneSocrates post anything new yet?

6. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Oh Johnny, that is so sad. The sign of a true addict, trying to drag others down with you. So sad. Another life lost to the siren's call of the dairy high.:(

7. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

So, is this turning into a party for lactose-intolerant junk-food addicts????? Because if anybody starts serving tofu, I am OUTTA Here!! :)

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Thats why ive bought some water :)

*throws Capt Ann a bottle of water and offer's her a seat.*

9. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

Thanks, Yu! ;)

10. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

I just had a Corona while reading this most interesting post. I'm beginning to feel good, so good that I hereby declare that I am Supreme Galactic Grandmaster, Great uncle to the 3rd power of my own system :eek: :woo: :eek: :woo: :eek: :woo: :woo: :p

Oh, and by the way, I know nothing of fighting, self defense, kata, or weapons training :( :p

11. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Then you fit right in with the original author of this thread!:p

And I officially declare this a NO TOFU ZONE!

12. SenseLess

SenseLess Young and Eager to Learn

immmmm bak...WITH choc chip muffin!!!!:D Plenty to go around!!!

*share*

13. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

:cry: You don't want to share with me? :cry:

14. b33p

b33p New Member

anyone like some tofu, if not i brought some steaks

15. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

You know maybe this guy is on to something. Kinda the martial arts equivenlent of a Minimalist. It seems to me that over time we begin realize the simplicity of these arts............. he could just be so good that he can skip all the hard work. He could be opening a whole new chapter in the world of MA. We could test it by having him and some of his students........wait he has none........O.K. some of his friends and pit them against some of the "old school, traditional, backwards types who are still deluded into thinking that this takes a commitment" in a contest.........to the death!..............O.K. to the screaming agony! The rest of us can just watch and eat junk food.

Lights a Cigar and thinks about ticket sales.......

16. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Aha... :rolleyes:

.....He could be... Its incredibly unlikely, but he could be. But i think there is a difference between "skipping hard work" and watching to much power rangers and teaching yourself.

By far your most sensible idea.

Im not sure if you are serious or not... But if so, Consider my finger to have been wagged at you.

17. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

Oh yeah I'm considering going to study under the guy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

18. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Hmmm, I'll take that as your not serious... Consider my finger wagging to be voided.

19. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

LMAO :D speak for yourself! im drinking water :p:p ;) hehe

20. Sean.

Sean. New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.