Most frustrating game ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Cain, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Cain

Cain New Member

What's the most frustrating game ever, one which makes you practically tear your hair out and thrust kick your computer......I am currently experiencing this with captain claw, tough as hell even with cheats :woo:

|Cain|

2. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

Master Of Orion III IS the most fusrating game in the world. No cheats hacks, anything. You have 2 control like 30 diffrent solar systmes, keep good diplo, and like...AAAAAAA...it really hurts. Get a demo or something and you will agree.

3. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

tetris....I need to reclaim my title, but i haven't played it in over a week. Too busy, will do it hopefully this month...

4. Adam

Adam New Member

Europa Universalis II.

"Hey, look general, there are those 500 rebels sitting in one of our provinces with their lethal pitchforks. Let's attack them with our 30.000 man army!"

*after battle*

"Holy Crap General, those 500 rebels were obviously roiding super-mutants, they made our army flee and now we only have 2000 men left due to them starving to death!"

Reload game. Repeat invasion. Same thing happens....

EU 2 is a brilliant game, if it wasn't for the super-mutant steroid-using pitchfork-carrying rebels from hell.

5. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

The new game. I fogret what it's called. Something about "Even Heaven has....."

Ah wait. It's called Painkiller. Thats it.

I downloaded the new demo of it, played it and DAmN. It ****ed me off. Don't know what it was, but it frustrated me to tears.

BTW, if your interested, Painkiller is just Serious Sam with upgraded physics and graphics. Pretty poor in my opinion.

6. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

Operation Flashpoint Red Hammer and Resistance expansion packs. It's absurdly hard and I've NEVER been so angry at a game.

Well, one time when I was smaller I brok my Nintendo in a fit of rage and had to replace it. I forgot what game caused that though. And NBA Tournament Jam for SNES had such blatant computer cheating which also made me mad :eek:

7. Cain

Cain New Member

Addam I personally find all strategy games frustrating as hell, even in age of empires I can't even think staight for two minutes without the enemy attacking me and finding you don't have enough resources to create a single military unit at that very moment :rolleyes:

|Cain|

8. Xianghua

Xianghua New Member

The original Prince of Persia is super freakin' frustrating!

I also got really frustrated with Wolverine's Revenge.

9. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

uhhh?

a silly grandmother bought me duke nukem II, a type of game i dislike and well, after being used to ps2 graphics, i was rather horrified to see some pixelated strip dancers turn into pigs and then for them to shoot lead in my head. Oh poetic.

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhh!!!!!!

10. Guerilla Fists

the original or sands of time?

Oh and I wanted to add...LEMMINGS! It took me three months before I beat the original.

11. Tess

Tess New Member

I can't stand games where they have cheats...but you can only use them after completing the game once first! That's just mean!!

Admitedly it does give you a really childish sense of glee when you complete a tough game without cheating...but still it saves time! :D

Can't think what my most frustrating game was but I have several that annoy me just because they freeze right before I save it or have really annoying controls that they don't let you change... >.<

12. Guerilla Fists

welcome to MAP Tess

13. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

Ever had that happen during a 5 hour long strategy game?

I haven't. But I poured at least 20 hours into a Civ3 game only to format my HD and forget to back up the savegame file. I was just turning the tide of war in my favorite too and on a global domination blitzkrieg :eek:

14. Adam

Adam New Member

I think it's the Lord's way of telling you not to spend all your spare time playing video games :D

15. Cain

Cain New Member

:Angel:

I am guilty of that, as a notorius cheater I dont even start the game without all the cheats/trainers at hand and if no cheats are available I do a memory search and cheat anyhow, and games that are frustrating to a cheater really are! Trust me on this :rolleyes:

Welcome to MAP by tthe way :D

|Cain|

16. Guerilla Fists

Civ 2 is a great game! I saw a plug for civ 3 there but I feel that they really lost a lotin the newest version. IM(notso)HO.

17. Xianghua

Xianghua New Member

The original that you unlock in The Sands of Time (which took me about three or four days to finish.)

18. Disciple

Disciple New Member

There are two that are supremely frustrating

1. Pitfall for the atari
    2. Super Mario Bros. 2 for NES

Posibly amoung the hardest games ever.

19. stratiotes

stratiotes Valued Member

MAP: 'Chopper Challenge'

But... most frustrating and difficult game i've ever played is "Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future" for Sega Dreamcast. This game had beautiful graphics and in the beginning, fun and compelling gameplay. Halfway through the game the levels get so difficult and confusing it was impossible. I would get so frustrated i'd want to go on a dolphin killing spree at sea world.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2004
  20. Darkflames21

Darkflames21 New Member

Stuntman for the ps2. ****ed me off so bad, that i also smashed my system with my controller.