MMA in Liverpool & Wirral

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Moi, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Do you mean you teach MT full time Daggers? If so whereabouts? If you don't want to say, fine, or you could drop me a PM :) Always good to know who teaches what where though :)

Mitch

2. daggers

daggers Valued Member

You have mail :)

3. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

I quite like Karl's stuff, looks a lot like RBSD but without scenarios.minimalist
    and folks forget that boxing gloves take a lot of the edge off a punch.........I've got no skin in this game , don't know Karl, but I think it looks ok;)

4. karl52

karl52 openminded

[/QUOTE]I'm sure your a really nice guy and all but I teach full time as my profession, I make little money while striving for honesty and quality. Iv never once made a false claim to make money [/QUOTE]

Funny enough Ive been teaching for the last five years and training since 2003,I also strive for honesty and quality,and I have never made a false claim to make money either. personally I find that sort of thing disgusting

So where are you based?How long have you been training and what do you train in? please fill me in,I dont mind talking to someone if there qualified but you were coming across as more of a Troll to me,hiding your name and such for all I know you could be a child.
    pm me if you want.