MMA fights

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by vampyregirl, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Well I'm convinced.........

2. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Ummm actually it proves my point that Tank was no martial artist. If you know anything about Abbot, he said he had no use for MA. Kimbo Slice beat him and SLice was nothing but a back alley brawler.

3. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Tank's perception that he was no martial artist was from a time when there was an arbitrary and erroneous separation between martial arts and western fighting styles like boxing and wrestling, which Tank practiced.

And again, Kimbo trained with Bas. Bas teaches martial arts. Kimbo practiced martial arts.

They both practiced martial arts. There are confirmed periods in which they did so. This is common knowledge. No amount of anecdotes or suppositions on your part can change this.

4. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Kimbo Slice is a martial artist like im a Ballerina.

5. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

For such a claimed boxing fan you really have zero idea what you're looking at. You -as usual- are arguing from a point of complete ignorance and grasping at whatever scrap of half-baked, third-understood information you feel supports your awful assumptions.

If you'd have the heart to accept being wrong about things you might come to really, truly understand something in your life.

6. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I can tell you don't know the first thing about MMA. SO you really don't belong in this conversation.

7. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

This coming from someone who has never trained in MMA and has barely a basic understanding of it. I'm sure your words hurt.

8. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Theres a lot of wannabes out there. Kurtha is one of them.

9. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Because he disagrees with you? Do you know him? Do you know his fight record? (If he has one of course) No.

10. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Heres a great MMA fight [ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooO6KcbMlTY"]Never Back Down Final Fight Scene - YouTube[/ame]

11. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

wow ! where to even begin the fact that your addressing one of the forums most knowledgeable and helpful contributors or the fact you just described yourself.

12. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

surely the last 3 posts are finally grounds enough to ban this troll for good Mods ?

13. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

14. Brutal

Brutal Banned Banned

LOL at Steve Falkner.. what a joke.

15. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

+1 for banning Vamp. It's tiresome and obvious trolling now.

16. Brutal

Brutal Banned Banned

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs0vCPWXbe0"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs0vCPWXbe0[/ame]

17. Hannibal

Another vote for a ban here...sorry vamp but your 15 minutes are up and you are now just tiresome and dull. Well actually nothing new there, but now you are doing it AFTER warnings

18. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

She's voluntarily left the board - probably because you horrible lot were being mean to her and asking for unrealistic and unreasonable things like facts and proof for her stories and comments! ;) :D

19. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Shucks, I'm ashamed of my own self.

20. Hannibal

I'm not :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.