MMA Check In

Discussion in 'MMA' started by tetsu ryu, Jun 14, 2006.

1. HughesJD

HughesJD New Member

USA, Deltona, Fl
    Premier Martial Arts, Tiger Martial Arts
    MMA, No-Gi grappling of all kinds, Judo, JJ, any other style, technique, concept and training I can get my paws on.

2. ben moak

ben moak Valued Member

USA, Olympia, WA
    Brian Johnson BJJ and Karate
    BJJ, Muay Thai Kickboxing

3. martialexplorer

martialexplorer Valued Member

Instructor: Jack "the stone" Mason (at unique results Chelmsford and BKK fighters in colchester)
    Current Style: MMA
    Previously: about a year of wing chun
    Ive Only been doing mma a few months so have yet to fight probably going to wait about another year or so before I give it a go

4. Plimft

Plimft Valued Member

Leeds, UK
    Currently train at Sindrome MMA, seems to be boxing and BJJ base. Loving it!

5. Koetsuji

Koetsuji Valued Member

My name is Justin. I've taken MMA for 6 months now in Mississippi at Gracie south jiujitsu, so far all I've taken before this is karate. At my gym however they teach judo, wrestling, kick boxing, Muay Thai and of course brazillian jiujitsu

6. Kave

Kave Lunatic

City: Auckland

Gym: GroundControl http://groundcontrol.net.nz/bjj_mma_auckland/

Styles: The gym offers classes in BJJ (Gi and NoGi) as well as MMA classes that cover all ranges of unarmed combat. Our MMA classes include striking from Boxing and Muay Thai, takedowns from Judo and Freestyle Wrestling and groundwork from BJJ.

7. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

Team: Scottish Hit Squad/BJJ Scotland - Coatbridge

Gym: Kombat Mauy Thai and MMA

Instruction In - MMA of course, Wrestling and Boxing tailored towards MMA and sub grappling, gi and no gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay thai classes ran separately as Kombat Muay Thai. If your local check the links in my sig, coaches are former British and world champions in wrestling and boxing respectively and I believe our BJJ instructor is the only black belt teaching regularly in the west of Scotland outside of Glasgow, he is also even at the high level of black belt well above average skill wise, some very high quality instructor's.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  8. cliberg

cliberg New Member

country/city: Denmark, North Seeland / Frederiksværk
    club/instructor: Frederiksværk selvforsvar, Me
    style(s): Kyukushin kai, Judo, BJJ, Boxing, Thai Boxing, Wrestling, MMA

Focus on giving our small outback of denmark a place to Train MMA.

9. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Country/City: Portsmouth, UK

Gym: Gym 01

Styles: Mma obviously, strong focus on grappling particularly posture and control. Lot of ground and pound guys. Seperate bjj and K1 classes and instructors and the occasional wrestling coach private

10. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

Country/city: United States, Caldwell, Idaho

Gym: red dragon kajukenbo&mma

Styles: kajukenbo, mma (so far mostly stand up with jujitsu mixed in) with a background in karate.