Military Kuk Sool Won

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Xanth, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

I know that several USAF bases have the WKSA there, does anyone on here attend one of these ? I'm interested in building a list of military people and spreading the word that if anyone PCSs to Nellis, I'm here to train!

2. combatarts

combatarts Valued Member

Maybe there are military groups that train this for fun, but I doubt any military systems in the world would use this for combat. It just about as functional as TKD.

3. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

Thanks for the less than helpful reply! The styles efficacy is not the question that was asked. I'm searching for member of the military that have/still do train in my style that have the potential to move to my area.

4. rabid_wombat

rabid_wombat Valued Member

Only one that I can think of off-hand that I know had military experience, and may have been Air Force now that I think about it, is Master Harmon.

5. rabid_wombat

rabid_wombat Valued Member

Also, there's a guy in the South East that is/was a National Guardsman. Not sure of his rank now, probably either a PSBN or SBN Brian Hare.

6. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

I know that Aviano AB has a school, Eglin AFB Fl does too. There's one 45 minutes from Edwards AFB, CA, and I'm sure there are more. Thanks for your inputs so far!