Mike Tyson

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by vampyregirl, Apr 9, 2012.

1. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Uh what? Maybe you need to go back and read my sig... lol... Murakami post's here at MAP?

I'm curious what you feel is 'kissing each others asses all the time' - it seems you're either feeling neglected or you've been letting this brew for quite a while... either way not healthy. I suggest you post up exactly (quote or post a link to the thread/post if you have to) what it is that you feel is so wrong or so bad that it's working you up in such a way.

I've not been on MAP all that much in the last few weeks... so perhaps there was something that got you flustered? Care to share?

2. slipthejab

Does he? And what pray tell would that point be? Care to break it down for us?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  3. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Sigged. :cool:

4. Falcord

Falcord Valued Member

You reminded me of this (from Banksy's book):

[​IMG]

5. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I've been a boxing fan for years. You're problem is you think you know much more about me than you really do.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

[​IMG]

7. Hannibal

So you think that we should disagree just to keep things interesting?

Wow - cogent....

8. slipthejab

I can only go by what you've posted here at MAP. And 99% of what you post has been sheer nonsense. Most of it's not got to do with boxing and frankly I slowly come to consider you a borderline troll who rarely contributes anything insightful to most of the threads you yourself start. I'm not going to sugar coat what I think of your post just to make you feel better... So deal with it. If your panties are knotted because you come off like a johnny-come-lately boxing fan who has just learned how to use Google then too bad so sad. Up your game or continue to post the continual line of schlock you've become known for. It's up to you.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  9. Hannibal

The whole "what is a jab?" debacle being a prime example

10. icefield

icefield Valued Member

really, judging by your posts id never know this :bang:

11. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Two matches I would love to see.

Mike Tyson vs. Jos. Smith.

Mike Tyson vs. The Trinity.

12. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

And what have you contributed to any threads here? Nothing much. You come across as an arrogant jerk who thinks you're all that and really you're not.

13. Hannibal

He has contributed far more than you have.

What you forget is that this is above everything else a MARTIAL ARTS board - you do not even do a martial art and as far as can be seen have no interest in doing so. You have an exceptionally limited frame of reference yet feel inclined to share your gems of wisdom with us and wonder why they are rebutted.

Slip can be abrasive, but has earned the right to be both interms of his life experience, his fight experience and the fact he has put more time on the boards than anyone else.

14. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I don't think Slip knows or cares much about boxing.

15. Hannibal

*shrugs* then with your mind made up all there is is an impasse

Slip has a deep knowledge of both history AND application - his posts on teh subject are informed, lucid and informative

Why do you think otherwise?

16. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I bet you consider Obama speeches to be informative to. Anyone ignorant of Tyson don't know too much. I don't care for his, or your tough guy attitude either. My sons father, he is just like you and Slip. Mr tough guy, mr badass. Thats part of what attracted me to him back when i was younger and dumber. Now i know to avoid you gangster types.
    He is still in jail so far as i know. He hasn't called me to say hes been released. Even if he has been i don't want him around. I won't have my son growing up thinking that kind of behavior is ok because daddy does it.

17. slipthejab

lol.... you'll have to work harder than that to wind me up sweetheart and you'll have to get in a very long line. :p

edit: and wow... did you manage to work in Obama, your babydaddy, his dime stint in county and gangsters all in the same post?!?! Awesome. Now it's fittin' to be a Tyson thread! :D

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  18. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

(He's a muay thai coach, and he has posted videos of his own fights on this forum.)

19. Hannibal

Gangter? Yeah that's a logical leap because we do not agree with the tripe you post...

Frankly I don't care what your opinion of me is, nor do I supsect you care about me. So leaving the personality clashes out of it you have yoru posts which are vapid, shallow, ill-informed, logically flawed and lack substance and then we have Slips which are detailed, articulated, informative and rightly or wrongly polemically expressed

So yeah, he does offer more value to the site - but again that is just an opinion.

And you know the old saying about not letting the door hit you in the ass...?

20. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Whatever you say mr tough guy wannabe. No i don't think you're a gangster, i think you're a wannabe. And if i have contributed nothing why am i a valued member?