Met some nice girls on night out-can't stop thinking about them?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by ronki23, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

Yo,

I am a University student in my final year and I went to a party last week with a friend and some other people. With him were his housemates-2 good looking girls in their first year plus 1 in her last year.

Had a chat with one of them on the way to the club and danced with both. Some other guy tried to kiss one of them-she seemed reluctant but eventually did but was rubbing her lips after (maybe it shows she didn't want to create a scene?). One of the other girls I tried dancing with but she was dancing with my friend. So that was 2 lots of 'block :p Kissed the other one on the cheek goodbye after as I left early.

I don't go on facebook often but I decided to after over 2 months and added 3 of them on facebook-2 accepted the request while the other denied it and I can't message her saying who I am?!

Anyway, asked if they were free to go out but they said they had too much work on. The problem is it's end of term and i've finished-2-3 days after term I have a wrestling competition so I can't go out even if I am free when they are. Plus I don't go on facebook often so i'm worried if I take months off it they may remove me from their friends lost 0_o. I told them give me a call or email and sent my number/email.

It's probably nothing but I the only time i'll be going back to University is for graduation and if i'm lucky, in September just before I start Master's elsewhere. They'll be going home to their home countries over summer (the one that didn't accept friend request is Slovakian and the 2 are Norweigan). Maybe for Christmas I can also go to the University for a party.

I've been like this with girls before-friendship is ok for me but i'm worried I may not see them again or they may remove me from friends list as I don't like going on facebook often 0_o

Oh yeah-I added a Filipino girl from Judo on facebook and we've been friends on there for months now. Like with the above, i'm worried that she may take me off her friends list from inactivity?

I don't go on facebook often as I get addicted and end up writing provocative status updates

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Is there a question here?

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

LOL! Is there an answer here?

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

What are you on about?
    You're worried that some girls you barely know might remove you from facebook if you don't bug them enough?
    You realise the word "friends" on facebook isn't really a euphemism for "potential future shag" right?
    This all sounds a bit predatory to me.

And last but not least...why are you putting this on MAP?!?!?!

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

"Anyway, asked if they were free to go out but they said they had too much work on" = Go away. Sorry.

The Bear.

6. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

You met some girls on a night out, and had some fun. That's all it was. I think you need to get out more and start meeting more women.

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I don't think that will make any difference.

8. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

So you're worried that someone whom you'll never see again and whom you don't really know anyway may remove you from a friends list in their social media site which you never use?

And your problem is...?

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

They had nice bazoongers and he is obsessed...?

10. Count Duckula

Pretty much, yes.

+1. By now it is clear they don't want to have anything to do with you (the OP). Move on.

11. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

I think it's more to do with he's not used to a situation where he meets someone and then adds them to social media. Perhaps this is some sort of clarification for him. To him it was a very memorable night, to the girls it was just another night.

Edit: I'm not receiving any notifications for this thread, help?

12. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Fret not, for now thoust can peer yonder at thine damsel's facebook page without befriending her. Thou mayest click "subscribe" to swoon after thine fair maiden.

Ah hell it's not that romantic, it's a "stalk" button, really.

13. Count Duckula

I don't even think it has much to do with social media. Before social media, awkward boys had other ways of trying to stayin contact with girls who really didn't fancy them in any way.

The means may change, but the underlying dynamic is still the same. Boy meets girl. Boy is feeling special and is attracted. Girl has already forgotten all about them.

14. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

Bingo

I don't go on facebook because I always end up writing something provocative
    Come on, dancing with a good looking girl, having a nice chat with her friend, some sleazy guy coming on to her and one not really liking it
    She needs a gent (I don't mind 2 girls-open to polygamy but didn't tell them that haha)

I just don't want them to forget me-there are few girls that i'm truly attracted to and get on facebook after a night out. Plus I don't drink so I did it my way

Just asking what to do next?

My birthday in 3 weeks-go on facebook then??

15. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Are you 12?

Seriously?

If you interact with so few women that you jump straight into stalker mode when you speak to one, I recommend grabbing your social life by the scrotum and squeezing. Hard.

16. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

Come on guys ease up, it is on the Off Topic area!

If you want to poke them (pun intended), then more IRL meets is the way to go, not FB, yes people purge their account of online friends from time to time, FB just allows you to be there at the right place at the right time if you know them already, if you're only going to be around a few months is it worth the extra effort though? Surely revision comes first

17. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

haha-attractive women though-ones that dance with you-hard to come by if you don't drink no?
    Plus there were 3

18. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Sounds like there was more than one sleazy guy in the vicinity.

19. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

It does,
    as does the wrestling competition when they're most likely free

Don't know when i'll see them again-sigh

I've got them on fb-already asked them to come out one night and they said they'll see-the next day I asked (asked on the Sat,asked again on Sun-want to go out Tue) but they've got a lot of work on.

But since wrestling competition is on 27th and exams finish 24th, should I ask if they free 25th or is it too soon-especially since I asked recently about going out today

Oh yeah-I was working with 2 French girls in college and before I found them attractive but they're soo annoying/always demand more work. Maybe it may turn out like the French girls in that they're very annoying when it comes to normal life (i'm not on these girls' course so no problem there?)

20. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

Is asking them on 24th if they free 25th too soon? I think that's best but idk when they free and don't want them to think i'm too desperate. Plus I promised myself not to go on fb until my birthday. 24th is my last exam and 27th is my first wrestling comp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.