Men In Black 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chazz, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Killer movie. Not as good as the first. Will Smith's attitude about the whole thing is kinda cocky but if i was that good i guess i would be cocky as well. The best part about the whole movie is the dog Frank and the worms. They make to movie. Tommy Lee Jones is still great in this one. Without him the movie would have not been worth dung.

Just my thoughts

2. dragon_duplicat

dragon_duplicat New Member

yeha

yeah.:eek: i heard it wasn't as good as the first one. i'm going to have to see it though before i can base my full opinion on it.:(

3. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I saw the movie, well, the parts I didn't dose off on anyway. You're right. It wasn't as good as the first.....
    Really sad:(

4. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

Personally, I liked it as well or better than the first. It was Frank (the dog) that did it for me. He stole every scene he was in and I loved it.

But ... what I *really* loved was "The ChubbChubbs" ... it was an animated short that they played before the movie. I think it's going to be included with the MIIB DVD also ... gonna have to buy it just to get "The ChubbChubbs" !!!

Mike

5. waya

waya Valued Member

HAHAHAHA Those little things are great!! I want a few to put outside my door lol

6. Dragon_Princess

Dragon_Princess Princess Available

I liked part 2 better than one as well. Ok...my opinion:)

7. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

I'm thinking that they'd make *great* training partners ... you'd either die or get really good really fast :)

Mike

8. dragon_duplicat

dragon_duplicat New Member

I may add them...oh no, I'm already 2 good for those:D

9. waya

waya Valued Member

LOL I'd just be sure to keep extra steaks on hand

10. morphus

morphus Doobrey

I loved both movies, i think they're top!

Does anybody else think that Wil Smith could be Elvis's love child?
    Similar mannerisms, the way they talk, etc.:p