Medi has passed away.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Plastic, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Plastic

Plastic New Member

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

From day one Medi was full of wit and charm. An undeniably funny, likeable guy. I enjoyed his posts more than many others. he seemed like a good guy - someone who followed his dreams and was willing to step up to the plate even if it only meant getting shot down. If his talent in the studio was anywhere near as good as his talent at the keyboard, I'm sure his word is definitely worth checking out. Medi was a top guy, and I'll sorely miss him.

3. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Damn I could have gone ...

Speechless

Smurf

4. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Take care Medi, let your soul thrive with full of love and warmth and away from dispair and sadness. You'll be always remembered from your dearest friends, family, and your fellow Mapster's.

God bless :)

5. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

RIP Medi. Your post were full of wit and wisdom.

Be with God, and may God be with your family and friends.

6. Cuchulain4

Cuchulain4 Valued Member

Wow, what happened?

Very sad to hear that.

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

For those of you in the UK... if anyone keeps in touch with MAP member Iamraisen... drop him a line and let him know the sad news. I remember he was posting a lot at the same time when Medi was on. He's sure to know him as well but Iamraisen isn't on much anymore. As well if anyone keeps in touch with MAP member Jesh (the pie guy) someone should let him know as well.

cheers
    Slip

PS.
    Not sure if Medi was ever up on the MAP Facebook... but someone might want to put an announcement up there as well.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  8. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

wow. I'm stunned. Everything I can think of to say seems so inapropriate and worthless in the face of what happened. He will be sorely missed by everyone he ever touched. Rest in peace medi.

9. Devoken

Devoken On the Path-Off the Rails

Jeez, this is just unbelievable. Medi was the first poster I remember when I joined three years ago. Rest in peace.

10. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

i am trying to figure a way to post a thought provoking , slightly sarcastic one line post...in the style of medi.....to honor him

but i cnat think of a way to do it...he will truely be missed

11. mai tai

mai tai Valued Member

thank you so much for inforing us...yes he was a very active and valued member

12. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

This is not cool.
    I come back from a long hiatus only to discover this...

13. ambiance

ambiance Valued Member

Very sad indeed.

May you rest in peace Medi.

14. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

May the sounding of horn herald your entrance into the great halls. The winds of adventure forever be in your favor Medi.

Peace to you.

Of his knowledge a man should never boast,
    Rather be sparing of speech
    When to his house a wiser comes:
    Seldom do those who are silent Make mistakes;
    mother wit Is ever a faithful friend,

15. shootodog

shootodog restless native

paalam kapatid. hanggang tayo'y magkita sa kabila ng walang hanggan.

tagalog translation: goodbye my brother. until we see each other on the other side of eternity.

16. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I've been wondering lately why we haven't heard from Medi lately, and I'm shocked and deeply saddened to learn that he has passed away.

I've had so many discussions with him over my time at MAP. So many times we've argued fiercely, but with Medi you could always disagree over a point of view without it getting nasty or personal, and knowing that you'd stay on good terms. Above all I remember so many laughs - he really was one of the funniest people here. One of the funniest, and one of the wisest. He will be sorely missed.

RIP Medi.

17. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

Sometimes, its just not fair.

Gone but never forgotten.

Rest in peace.

18. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

RIP Medi,

My thoughts and prayers go to all of his family and friends at this very sad time .

19. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Oh man.. lost for words really.. RIP Medi. We had our odd differences, but i liked him bunches, he was smart, cool and a funny guy. He'll be sorely missed, condolences to his friends and family.

20. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Terrible terrible news.Medi was a great member,argumentative but very intelligent and amusing. Thoughts go out to his family, must have been a shocking time for them as didn't his Mother pass away not all that long ago?
    RIP Medi.