Maul Mornie At Ronin Combat Academy Video!

Discussion in 'Silat' started by Brian R. VanCis, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Brian R. VanCis

Brian R. VanCis Valued Member

Here is a short clip featuring Silat Guru Maul Mornie at the Ronin Combat Academy! Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKAA34ciTG8"]Silat Suffian Bela Diri - Multiple opponent - YouTube[/ame]

You can see more clips of Guru Maul at Youtube or on my
    blog: The Instinctive Edge

2. embra

embra Valued Member

Maul is 1 of the best to train with. I did 2 seminars with him, but ain't been to any of his stuff lately.

3. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Some really interesting stuff in the groundwork video on your blog. Just shows how different priorities and always training with weapons in mind changes technique.

4. Sy81

Sy81 New Member

We'll be hosting another seminar by Maul later in the year UK Bristol. Usually run 2-3 Silat Suffian seminars year. Can't recommend him enough.

5. David Harrison

Have you got a venue/date?

6. Sy81

Sy81 New Member

I'm going to class tonight, so I'll check for specifics. Ill post them on here for you as soon as a concrete date is confirmed. We hold the seminars in Scotch Horn leisure center in Nailsea. Usually over a weekend. So a closed seminar on one day for private students and then open to anyone and everyone the following day, no politics, no attitudes and no discrimination all are welcome!! I think were doing flexible weapons (scarf) and empty hand on the next seminar. Seminars usually last 5hrs bring food and water!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  7. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

And if so please approach Aegis about the very reasonable rates for advertising on MAP :)

Mitch

8. David Harrison

I don't think sy81 is the one hosting the seminar.

Sy, free advertising for events is not allowed on MAP, so feel free to PM me with the details :) (I presume that is allowed?)

EDIT: though, I don't think you have enough posts to send private messages yet :(

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  9. Sy81

Sy81 New Member

Ahh sorry if I put anybodies nose out, just thought I could help David, I meant nothing more than that. No, I'm not hosting the seminar just a happy student of Maul. I'll PM you David if I can when its being held. Better get to posting then!

10. David Harrison

Sorry, that was partly my fault for asking - I forgot about the advertising rules :eek:

11. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

No worries guys, it was just a friendly reminder that's all :)

Glad to have you here Sy81, please do get to posting :)

Mitch