Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by dimmak, Mar 10, 2006.

1. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

This fight is taking place in the May UFC. Vote on who you think will win and post your prediction as to how the fight will go down....

2. namaste

namaste New Member

The fight will be a stalemate, until an XMA practitioner comes out and kicks both there asses.

3. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

I dont think an XMA guy would do well in the Octagon or Ring, its not his environment. :eek:

4. namaste

namaste New Member

Just a second ago you told me you were gonna check into it! So I know that you don't actually know that :)

btw XMA is great in the Octagon. It's deadly.

5. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

Im checking on it...........

6. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

what's XMA?

7. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

r u talking about "extreme MA"? I remember i saw a show on discovery channel titled "XMA", and it was the biggest dissapointment and joke.

8. namaste

namaste New Member

Don't listen to those fools. They know nothing!

Although discovery channel and national geographic do have some excellent documentaries...

Maybe I'll watch it now.

9. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

:confused:
    LOL! :D I looked up XMA on google,google video, been to all XMA websites, looked up info about it... Its a MA that does tricks and competes in Karate competitions...Nothing worth recognition...And it will certainly not be useful in MMA fighting. But I think you were just trying to pull my chain because XMA sucks. If it really is very competitive and works great in the octagon, then send me a fight video(Not a dancing or trick video), or send me some good info.

10. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

Back to the topic, I think Matt Hughes will win because of the rounds, time limits, and his intensity. But if Royce fought with one round, no time limit, in a Gi or not, he would give Hughes a run for his money.

11. namaste

namaste New Member

I can't.

They are too deadly to spar with, and also, if you try and film them, they are all shadowy and disappear, like noob saibot.

12. gornex

gornex Valued Member

i think matt huges will pick him up and throw him out of the ring and the building and he will land in the parking lot.

13. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

Dont, its Profanity removed - Freeform. And I cant take you seriously unless you prove that XMA is worth something. That "too deadly to spar with" claim is a cover. I tell you what, Ill set up a thread about XMA to see what everyone has to say.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2006
  14. namaste

namaste New Member

kk, i'll be watching TV.

15. dimmak

dimmak Banned Banned

Namaste, if you know info about XMA, post it on the XMA thread

16. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

I agree. I think the new rules that the UFC has will favor Matt.

17. moe389

moe389 Valued Member

I would like to see Royce win but I agree I believe Matt will win

18. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Good stuff Namaste.

19. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Royce will submit Hughes which is his biggest weakness.

20. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Indeed.

Hughes tries to GnP, Royce pulls guard and grabs a limb.

I hope to god that Royce wins. I hate Hughes with a passion.