Matt furey's primate power review

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by El-Guapo, Jul 4, 2008.

1. El-Guapo

El-Guapo MMA'ER

Hi,
    A couple of days ago I had read about this product in matt fureys website:
    http://www.mattfurey.com/primate_power.html

When I read this I was amazed :eek:about the product and really wanted to buy it.
    But when I saw the price I think it is around 400$ or something I said this is really really expensive.

<<deleted>>

Let me tell you my friends there was three parts of this series.
    The first part is an introduction and let me tell you that it wasnt even matt furey that was in the video it was Ed barran!

After watching the intro which was exactly 24:49 I new that this was BAD!

Then I watched part 2 which when you see ed barran acting like a primate and walking on his knuckles! and doing some hand stand variations and part 2 was exactly 47:19

In part 3 buddies you see Ed barran doing some pull ups and chin ups with a some variations this was 30:12

Afterall I had regretd that I had <<deleted>>
    this worthless matt furey type of exercieses.

<<deleted>>

hope you enjoied the review :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2008
  2. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Sorry mate, but I've had to delete parts of your post. It's a MAP rule that you're not allowed to discuss illegal filesharing.

Anyway, thanks for the review. His website says the video is $349.00. That's far too much for any fitness book, especially considering you can get plenty of good advice for free just from doing a little research and asking sensible questions!

3. El-Guapo

El-Guapo MMA'ER

Oh sorry about that my friend :bang:
    thanks for deleting the illegal parts
    I hope you liked the review
    :)
    Edit: BTW cosmic it is not a book it is a dvd

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  4. tyciol

tyciol Valued Member

I just visited this now and it says "sold out". More like he discontinued it due to being lame and not selling. You can't 'sell out' stuff you sell as E-books.

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

He's often been a controversial figure. If you read around on the web his products have often been the target of scathing reviews and derision... for everything from poor production values to very little training value. Given that there are guys out there like Ross Enamait (rossboxing.com) and others who have - well thought out training programs for strength, conditioning and technique that are scientifically sound, well researched and well presented... why would anyone drop a dime on Matt Furey!??!