MAP karate meet?

Discussion in 'Karate' started by Llamageddon, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Hey congratulations mate!! :cool:
    As for the meet im still up for it

2. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Congratulations!

3. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Thanks guys :):)

4. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Congratulations!

5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Congratulations Bassai :)

Mitch

6. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Congratulations!!

Will the little one be coming along to school us all?

7. bassai

She may put in an appearance , it's her big brother you need to watch out for , he's got heiza geri to the nuts almost to an art form.

8. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

Congratulations Bassai!

9. d0ugbug

d0ugbug learning to smile

Congrats :)

I'm stuck until early / late dec now sadly. Been pulled into a few things I did not see coming so unless a date has been confirmed I can try and work around it somehow and come along

10. bassai

I haven't paid the rent for the hall yet , so seeing as we need your mats i'll wait on you.

11. d0ugbug

Well I can always get them sent up anyway If I cant be there, thats always a possibility. When was everyone thinking I can work something out then

12. d0ugbug

I can do a weekend in october or the last two in november now. One mat area enough 6 x 6?

13. bassai

I think we'd planned for November 28 anyway , so that works out ok.
    So now we need to talk numbers , so far we've got me , you , lama , moosey & southpaw , i might be able to get a couple from our place (my instructor is probably up for it) , so karate ka of MAP , who's coming ?

14. bassai

*BUMP*

Can we have some numbers please , i'm looking at booking the hall tomorrow so i need to know how long for , as it stands it's only worth it for a couple of hours (unless those already attending want longer) , although on the plus side this will increase the pub time :evil::cool::happy:

15. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Did we decide on a ruleset? I need to know if it's worth bringing any of my guys.

Mitch

16. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Damn you legally aged people!!! :woo:

17. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

If this was next year then I'd be there like a shot but no can do until at least December (driving test is November 12th and I'm not driving nearly 200 miles to Birmingham a couple of weeks after!) :(. I'd be up for any meet next year though :)

18. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

I might be able to get one or two peeps from my club to come along, but I'd err on the side of saying just me for now

19. d0ugbug

would it be worth putting this off till Jan then if only a handful of people can come along?

id also like to know the rules before hand, im not strictly a karate guy no more but would like to know where I stand before hand (apart from the fact if I land a scissors take down ill be classed as winner ;) )

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  20. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I'm happy with a delay if it's easier for everyone. The more notice, the better my chances of getting a cheap rail ticket up to Birmingham. If everyone would still prefer November, I'll still try and make it.