MAP is freakin' awesome

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Llamageddon, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

I know we had one of these threads recently, but meh. I'm a GM so you can all go suck it. Apart from you, you and you.

I dunno if I'm feeling particularly loved up today (have absolutely no reason to, and as far as I'm aware no one snook anything in to my tea) or if it's just because I get to see MAP from both the outside and inside, being an all powerful mod n' all, but MAP is fantastic.

You couldn't want a better set of mods anywhere. There isn't one of them (yours truly excluded :D) who doesn't work their **** off for their particular forum or for the entire site every time they're on here.

Pretty much every member is friendly and a good laugh, or at least has their heart in the right place. I unfortunately haven't met anyone on here yet (honestly I will try to though. And not in a stalker way either. Apart from Mitch of course ;)) but I'm sure when I do I'll make some good real friends, instead of e-friends.

So, to all at MAP, Merry MAPmass.

Yours,

Llama. :cool:

2. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

3. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

Official annual holiday, MAPmass? I'm up for that :) Always happy for an excuse for a group hug lol. Happy MAPmass then everyone :D

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

*fear*

Mitch

5. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Don't worry if you ever meet me..I will provide an interprater.

6. Llamageddon

I'm sure I could handle your accent Koyo. I used to work in a pub where one of the regulars was a perpetually sloshed Glaswegian who had a heavy accent when sober. And I'm guessing you don't spend the majority of your time on the sauce ;)

7. koyo

Llama..I am a paradox..A Scotsman who does not drink. BUT pass your grading and I shall raise a glass of Irn Bru in your honor.

Best of luck.

8. Topher

Topher allo!

You drunk?

p.s. I accidentally thanked your post instead of clicking quote. Not to worry drunken posts are always a laugh!

:p

9. Llamageddon

Considering I posted it this morning, I hope not!

10. Otataral

Otataral Sapientes Gladio

Its the kinda site that just keeps us comming back for more.

11. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Yes, yes, and, yes. I'd have to agree. You are good staff here. and you give good advice and support. :)

12. koyo

MAP would be even more frreekin' awesome if some would drop the politics and personalities and concentrate on the MARTIAL ARTS.

Still it is the best site I have found and the ONLY one I post on.

13. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Mushroom omelette for breakfast Llama ????

Smile

Smurf:):)

14. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

QFT!

MAP is an awesome site though!

15. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

MAP would be awesome-est if people would drop the politics, personalities and martial arts and concentrate on GIANT SQUID.

(awww, nostalgia - how long has it been since we had a giant squid thread?!)

16. Hatamoto

I've been a member since 2007 but only posting since December last year or something.. could someone explain the giant squid thread to me? :| And QFM? :s I've not long woken up (Yes it's gone 6pm) and I can't work that one out yet

17. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

18. Hatamoto

Gonna be laughing at that for a looooong time :D:D:D:D

19. Llamageddon

20. Matias

Matias Smoky Fist

mapmass. has a nice ring to it.