MANGA

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by kouryuu, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

I now know what manga is, it's not a person!!!

Manga stands for.....

Map Attacks Nerds with Grand Aspirations.. :evil:

2. Ginger Warrior

Ginger Warrior So long Suckers

Misplaced
    Anger
    Never
    Gets
    Anywhere
    ??

3. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

Make
    Anthony
    Nummins
    Go
    Away

4. Ginger Warrior

"Go Away" - sounds like a threat

5. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Megalomaniac Ant's Ninjutsu? Glaring Anomalies!

6. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

A threat is showing a photo of someone's house, and suggesting that you and some friends would pay that house a visit at some late hour. THAT is a threat.

Nice try though.

7. Ginger Warrior

A great man once said "threats are counted in the perception, not in the deliverance"

So if saying someone should be "made to go away" is perceived as a threat, then that's exactly what it is.

8. Tsukaneru

Tsukaneru Valued Member

Obviously he wasn't that great. According to this logic ANYONE could claim to feel threatened by ANYTHING.

The other thing you failed to pick up on is that the person who wrote that was suggesting that 'Go Away' might be what the letter GA stand for. They never even suggested that was their own agenda.

Again, you are trying to blow that statement massively out of proportion as a failed attempt to rationalize ACs actual threatening behaviors.

In fact what is your contribution to MAP Ninjutsu exactly? It seems you are here to support and promote your friend and nothing else. You do not have any knowledge of the subject yourself, nor do you have any questions. I'm afraid your agenda is 100% transparent.

9. Ginger Warrior

Wasn't that great?? Chris Parker is an upstanding member of the ninjutsu community son, and I think its unfair that you should slander him in this way. I hope that he doesn't feel threatened by it in any way. I have taken screen grabs and notified the authorities just in case.

Do I need knowledge of ninjutsu to post defamatory comments about people. Oh? I didn't realise this was all a valid discussion about martial arts, I thought it was a bunch of people talking trash about someone with whom they disagree, my bad.

:bang:

10. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

*AHEM*

Seeing as that is a direct quote from one of my posts ("theats are counted in the perception, not the deliverance"), I choose to be flattered by the "great man" affectation, but do really wish I wasn't taken so far out of context.

Yes, threats count in the perception of the threat, rather than necessarily the intention behind them, so if Antony genuinely feels threatened by it, he's free to make complaints. However, a random anagram game where an attribute of a person (Manga) is likened to making someone (Antony) leave MAP to where he has more gullible and impressionable minds to twist is far less likely to be taken seriously as a percieved threat than his favebook conversation about getting a group to go "see to" Mr Spencer. It looks like a petty attempt to muddy the issue again. And, frankly, it's getting rather boring.

Do you actually have any martial arts discussion you wish to be a part of, or are you just trolling Antony Cummins threads?

11. Ginger Warrior

All a matter of opinion I guess. I think we can agree to disagree agreably.

Yes I do wish to be a part of a martial arts discussion, so I guess I need to go to another forum.
    Oh and yes I have been targeting AC threads out of personal interest and massive lol factor. Thank you all for your time.

:woo:

12. Kobudo

Kobudo Valued Member

How??

If I tell someone to 'go away' it's because i want them to go away, there is no threat involved...

If the post said, go away or else..... I could see your point, but as it is all I can see is you trying to take something out of context to support AC.

What you don't seem to realise is, that at this point, regardless of what anyone on MAP does, AC has dug his own grave through his own actions, there is no way his actions can be justified, he threatened people, the evidence is there, nothing has to be taken out of context to make it look like he was threatening someone, he actually broadcast threats to an innocent bystander on facebook!!

By the way, does anyone know if Renshi Spencer ever received an apology?

13. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

Making

Anthony's

New

Gang

Angry

I win.

14. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

I think you do!

15. tonyv107

tonyv107 Valued Member

Making Anthonys Noob Gang Afraid.

16. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

You are the Mastah. :hail::hail:

:happy:

17. Nutjob

Nutjob Jimmy Tarbuck

M ake

A ll

N obhead

G ingers

A ngry

18. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

I've missed you

19. Ace of Clubs

Ace of Clubs Banned Banned

I fail to see how anyone could take "go away" as a threat.

20. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Manical
    Anthony
    Now
    gives

Guess the last part. ;)

And yes I did type the asterisks in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.