Made up Ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Peaceful Tiger, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

This is a thread dedicated to Little Scorpion and that Krazy Kid.
    Anyone that feels they have something to share which they feel is ninja orientated, but is in fact totally made up, then please feel free to post here....

erm, better that than wasting pages and pages of normal thread! :D

2. taimat

taimat Valued Member

This thread is totally ridiculous, even though people have things to say that you may not agree are "true" or "traditional" for you, That doesn't mean that their ideas and or perspectives are worthless or fake. I mean Ninjutsu has survived this long by adaptation, so why would presenting giving different or new ideas about ninjutsu be a waste. In fact I think it would be in the spirit of the art to help it adapt and grow as it has been doing for how many hundreds of years.

3. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Sorry

But this thread has too much potential to go down the wrong roads fast and furious. I'm closing it down before things turn into a flame war.
    Small bit of advice, feel someone is a fake or fraud or poser? Ignore them. They want attention. Deny them that attention and they leave. While we can sit here and try to debunk and discredit, I'd much rather use my energy in a more positive direction.
    So, if someone posts here and makes claims about ninjutsu that are bogus (or you feel are bogus) don't respond. That's what they want. Instead, clickthe little 'x' at the top of the page or click on to a new page and let's discuss things like the Essence of what we do, or the great Systema thread we have going on. Let's talk about training methods, solo and dojo. But, let's not put fuel on the fire and let this degenerate into a name calling, flame bait, "oh yeah, sez you!" thread.

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.