Madagascar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Hobbitlauncher, May 31, 2005.

1. Hobbitlauncher

Hobbitlauncher Chronic Complaint Dept.

anyone else find this movie ridiculously lame? I went with high hopes from hearing some critics call it "the Shrek of 2005" but alas, utter garbage imo, your thoughts?
    :eek: :bang: :bang: :bang:

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

***putting on my flame retardent undies*** Actually my three sons and I and a friend went to two movies this weekend, Madagascar and Star Wars. We all were very disappointed in Star Wars. It was very predictable and other than the special effects, we all thought it drug a little. My youngest son fell asleep actually. While I didn't care for Madagascar that much, my boys loved it. Their ages for reference are 14,12, and 10.

3. Hobbitlauncher

Hobbitlauncher Chronic Complaint Dept.

true, I can see it being enjoyable for younglings, it seemed to me to just be a drawn out cartoon with notable celebrity voices. I'll stick to anime for that from now on methinks (well and the deeper slightly more mature cartoons)

4. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

A fairly pointless (but harmless) movie, good for a few laughs, and relatively safe for family enjoyment.

(BTW, mine are 11, 9, and 7.)

5. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

The new star wars film was actually amazing. It was very dark, i loved it. I was afraid they would mess it up but it turned out great.

6. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Please feel free to discuss Starwars here