ma clubs in watford

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by psbn matt, Dec 5, 2006.

1. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

can anyone help me, i have been asked to find a good ma club in watford (uk) for a friend of my dads, but it's the wrong side of london for me to know whats out there.

i will try searching, but any pearsonal recommendations form you guys would be most welcome.

thanks

2. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

we've clubs in bushey and borehamwood, the only club in watford is a kids' one. DOn't know of anything else, but I doubt I've been helpful anyway.

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

In Watford high street theres a Boxing gym where apparently they do Muay Thai there too. Theres also a Lung Ying class in Watford...I'm in Harrow which is a couple of towns away but I have friends in Watford... If there is anything else I'll make sure they'll tell me

4. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

thanks ppl, contact names and numbers would be appreciated to (pm me with these if you don't want them displayed on a public forum). then i can pass them on to the inquireing party.

5. mjn

mjn Valued Member

Watford Freestyle are pretty good.

6. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

http://minotaurgym.com/

This place does a session in Bushey, I can't comment onhow good the place is, but I'm planning on trying them out at some point in the near future since I've just moved up to Pinner.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  7. Tim T

Tim T Iam Jacks Smirkng Revenge

hi,

i live in watford. I can recomend the minotaurs muay thai on wednesday nights, its a pretty intensive class cv wise but its a good laugh.

Also i would definetly reccomend Watford Laugar kungfu and kickboxing.. check out the website www.watfordlaugar.com

either of these clubs are great, i attend both. luckly for you the class times do not clash so you can do both ! :)

8. Tim T

Tim T Iam Jacks Smirkng Revenge

hi, if your in pinner i would recomend the minotaurs gym in burnt oak as well as the wednesday night class in bushey. Both are great but i think the burnt oak one is closer for you also they have a ring and more equipement at that gym.

both great though!

:)

9. kempoline1

kempoline1 New Member